What was the bigger mistake

What's worse?

• Total voters

twigglet

I think she took the drunken challenge thing a bit too far!

Britney is great though, just think without her we wouldn't have had the classic that is 'Hit me baby one more time' ...that causes grown men and women up and down the country to dress in a st trinian's stylee, belly hanging out, chest wig peeking out of shirt, blond pig tails and dodgy dance moves and wailing ... ok maybe the birth option..

Dave Payn

Very good. Especially the 'starting this thread' option.

Still, 'birth' seems to be winning quite handsomely....

:wink:

Dave Payn

Steve21 said:
Britney Spears!!!!!! Whats going wrong, is this the best thing we have to debate.
No, but it's certainly raised some shackles. It's even driven people who don't care about this topic to join in and let us know instead of just ignoring it! Amazing, huh? :wink: :lol:

lynchie

wedding? what wedding? have i had my finger so much on the pulse of the pop world that I've entirely missed something here??

PeterBale

Staff member
lynchie said:
wedding? what wedding? have i had my finger so much on the pulse of the pop world that I've entirely missed something here??
She and an old school friend apparently went through a "quickie" wedding ceremony at 5.30 am following a drunken weekend. Since annulled after her mum went ballistic :!:

Steve

Just tore myself away from the office long enough to buy the sun. Oh My God!!!! For those who missed it............ Brittney married a 22yr old student after a night on the beers. His proposal was "lets do something crazy like get married" so the did!!!! There's quite a story to tell your house mate when you wake up though. "Do anything interesting last night?" "Married Brittney Spears, nothing much" lol

HBB

Does he get her money, cos she couldn't have been thinking clearly enought to get a pre-nuptiual agreement! :O