What time is the boozing starting at Pontins?

Andy_Euph

I'm quite prepared to start at anytime during the day, so whoses gonna start with me and we'll get a Tmp corner going :lol: :lol: :guiness :guiness :guiness

NAS

Im always in the bar pretty much from the start... Pontins is the only contest that I seem to manage a full day and night of drinking ( I think :oops: ).

Andy_Euph

NAS said:
Im always in the bar pretty much from the start... Pontins is the only contest that I seem to manage a full day and night of drinking ( I think :oops: ).

Well i've had my arm twisted :)wink:)by Aimee to come and listen to your band, so that may one of the few times i'm away from the bar area :twisted:

NAS said:

you askin for first draw then? :wink:

Andy_Euph said:
NAS said:

Well i've had my arm twisted :)wink:)by Aimee to come and listen to your band, so that may one of the few times i'm away from the bar area :twisted:

how rude!

NAS

aimee_euph said:
NAS said:

you askin for first draw then? :wink:

That would be awful :(

lynchie

I'll be in there after the tmp band has played (as long as I'm not dropped like a rotting corpse covered in feaces) but I'll soon catch up...

<----Light Weight

jonford

Andy_Euph said:
I'm quite prepared to start at anytime during the day, so whoses gonna start with me and we'll get a Tmp corner going :lol: :lol: :guiness :guiness :guiness

I'll join you! Depending on if im playing or not :roll:

stevetrom

I'll be permanently fixed to the bar once we have played.

I have been handed a banning order covering all drinking premises in the 12 hours before/during a performance after a rather dissappointing display by myself at a contest !

livyarker

as soon as rainford have had their rehearsal and i don't have to drive!!!!!! Going to make the most of not playing this year

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.