What time do you get up?

What time do you get up?

• Total voters

Andy_Euph

I am a really REALLY lazy bum and I love lazing in bed, most of the time nursing a slight hangover. However I've really got into a bad sleep pattern and sleep quite late, just wondering what time people usually get up

....normally i get up about 11.30-12 :p

TuTuKu

When i have a choice... it's usually between half 10 and 12 but in the week, because of college, i have to be up at 7.45, it stinks... and in the holidays i'm goin to have to get up even earlier cos i've got to be at work for 8.... what's going on with that? :cry:

PeterBale

Staff member
You should really have specified whether you mean on "work" days - for "work" read "college etc as well" - or days off.

Monday to Friday for me it's 4-5, whilst Saturdays & Sundays it would be 7-8, with the occasional lie-in until about 8.30 :wink:

Andy_Euph

PeterBale said:
You should really have specified whether you mean on "work" days - for "work" read "college etc as well" - or days off.

Monday to Friday for me it's 4-5, whilst Saturdays & Sundays it would be 7-8, with the occasional lie-in until about 8.30 :wink:

LOL i just meant in general, whether it be a uni day or a day off makes not difference to me, have seen the day me wake up and think shit i've got a lecture in 5 mins, oh balls to it roll over and go back to bed :D

akwarose

well, on a school day i usually had to get up about 7:30.
but i've finished school now.... so i dont get up til about 11-12ish..... sometimes later!

Bryan_sop

When I get up depends on what shift I'm working. If I'm on days I get up at 5.30ish (damn snooze button) if I'm on days I usually wake up at about 2ish in the afternoon. If it's my day off, I get up when I have to :D

groovy

Paper round so 6:15, (get up at half past) and sleep in till about 9 on Sunday. Unfortunately now i've started waking up at 6:15 every day - inc days off cos I'm in the habit! Though the paper shop is closing soon so I guess about 7:45 will be my getting up time.

Liz Courts

It depends...

On college days I always wake up at 7am, and get up straight away if I have to go to first lecture, but sometimes I don't have a lecture until later on so I get a bit of a lie in!!

I often have to work on Saturdays, and usually get up before 9:30am :(

On Sundays, if I have absolutely nothing to do, I end up staying in bed until at least 10am, and if I'm not up by 12pm, I don't bother to do much else for the rest of the day! :p :D

Funny really... :? :roll:

:D :D :D

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
Weekdays I get up at 6:30 - rubbish!
On weekends I try an get up as late as possible but usually about 10:30

JessopSmythe

All depends on the day. If nothing unusual's going on at work, about 7:30 - 8:00 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 5:30 ish on Wednesdays and whenever I feel like it at the weekend.

Note all of the above subject to change depending on what time Jessop-Smythe Jr (See avatar) decides to wake up.

flugelgal

I put 7 to 8 but in reality it's anytime after 7. Most often it's 8 or 9 and at weekends it's often the afternoon before I get up.

Very lazy, me :wink:

During the school year I get up at 4:30 in the morning. I go to church, then school, then I get home & do homework & goof off... And I get to bed around midnight or later. 8) Bad lifestyle, I know... But now, I'm practically nocturnal.