What time do you get up?

What time do you get up?

• Total voters
At the moment I get up just before 7 to get ready for work! After friday, however, I can stay in bed all day for 6 weeks! Teacher holidays are great!

Darth_Tuba

When still a proper student and not on this darn work placement thingy, it used to vary between half 8 and just in time for Quincey in the afternoon depending on how much I planned to do that day and what I'd done the night previous! While on my placement and living in Manchester it had varied between 7 and 9 (god bless flexi-time!) but now I've moved back home for the last few weeks it's been 6.30 to 7, otherwise the drive in just gets longer and longer the later I leave! Another four weeks and I'm finished though, so back to the student life! Although cash flow may mean I need a summer job! :roll:

lynchie

Officially 6.45... however for the last month or so I've been waking up at 5.30 for no good reason... and although I can't get back to sleep after that I resolutely lie there until my alarm goes off!!

Raspberry

I'm normally up around 6.30am-6.45am for work in the mornings as I like to get in the office early and not get held up in traffic however weekend can vary depending on whats on.

rutty

I was up at 05:00 this morning seeing as I'm on the early shift. :(

Normally 07:30 if I'm on days, or whenever I wake up at other times :)

i got up at 12pm today :shock: not done that for a while!!

But usually i get up at about 8ish or 7 if i do not have the car.

i'm not sure if i've posted on this thread before, but i've posted again anyways!!

Liz Courts

*YAWN*

Hmmm...this topic is making me sleepy...!! (Not because it's boring by the way!!)

Or maybe it's just the fact that holidays+not enough sun=more time sat in front of a computer screen...which can't be good for your eyes...! :D

sugarandspice

x_lizc_x said:
*YAWN*

Hmmm...this topic is making me sleepy...!! (Not because it's boring by the way!!)

Or maybe it's just the fact that holidays+not enough sun=more time sat in front of a computer screen...which can't be good for your eyes...! :D

ok for some! some of us have to get up at 7 ( keeping it on topic!) to come in for a whole day of psychology lectures tomorrow!!-now that is something to yawn about!

sugarandspice

so maybe the question should be extended to - what time do you go to sleep?-or how much sleep do you get?

I need my sleep :( at the risk of sounding 5 i kmow i get tired and teasy with out it!! :D

michellegarbutt

Supporting Member
Between 5 and half past. 2 days a week I work on my uncles market stall. The rest of the time I like to get my housework done by 9 so I can spend the day working in my garden or on the allotment

Andy_Euph

Got up at 1 today, i'm getting up later and later, although I don't think i'll ever beat one of my mates record. Phoned him to go for a pint once at about 3 and apparently i woke him up....now that is lazy :!:

lynchie

My record was one day after I'd driven back from Bristol at 3am... i slept in till 5pm... unfortunately, that day I was supposed to pick up the dog from the kennel but by the time i got up they were closed. I was not a popular bunny...

ian perks

Get up at 4.10 EACH MORNING for work as us CATERING BUTCHERS start early.
BUT at 12.00 midday going home work done and down the Swimming Baths for 12.30 to do 40/50 lenghts
BEAT THAT!!!!!
Can anyone beat that!!!:-D

cornetgirl

Before or after you got up Rog?? ;)

6.30am for me, usually followed by half an hour of wishing I didn't have to go to work!!!

Rach x

Product tMP members are discussing