What makes you hyper?

Andy_Euph

As drummergurl has just had 2 pints of coke she says she's hyper. Reminded me of the time my grandma gave me undiluted orange juice, I was as high as a kite for days :D

anything makes me all hyper, coke makes me high but just laughin makes me hyper.

being all loved upmakes my hyper to, i dont know why...

flugelgal

Coca cola used to do that to me when I was younger too. I seem to have grown out of it... although I tend to get hyper at various points, like when I'm looking forward to something special, or after a good rehearsal/gig. Then I can be nearly as hyper as Moy. I'm going to hide now... :wink:

Moy

When as assistant librarian I can't find the 1st horn pad and we have a gig coming up......ask Kirsty..............I go hyper. :cry:

flugelgal

louise0502 said:
Ok - Kirsty? Any explanation of this cryptic comment?
Moy gets hyper regularly... but last night at band she was flapping like a very flappy person as we appear to have "misplaced" a folder with the 1st horn parts for gigs (wisnae me!)... as the person who sits next to Moy I notice these things! (Although the person sitting furthest away can't help but notice either :wink: )

Moy

:oops:
Can't help it...it's my age I keep getting told. :cry:

Taking longer than Beethoven...for those who understand. :wink:

Just wait Kirsty you will go through it as well.......mind you a good few years to go yet. :wink:

akwarose

not actually that much. it just kinda happens. although turning up to band and realising its still sunny and its nice weather and ur goin up the pub afterwards can sometimes help... :D

geordiecolin

Keep me away from Um Bongo.

Makes me go mental. One of these day's i'm gonna try it with Vodka! :twisted: :twisted:

im hyper now cause i just saw my arse of an exboyfriend whilst i was in my car and he was all shocked!!

i get hyper off silly things....i had a funny lunch with my amy too.

PeterBale

Staff member
geordiecolin said:
Keep me away from Um Bongo.

Makes me go mental. One of these day's i'm gonna try it with Vodka! :twisted: :twisted:
That's the tour of the Congo out of the question, then :wink:

lynchie

there's only one mixer allowed for the ultimate vodka based drink, and I only share the secret with a select bunch, and anyone within earshot when I'm drunk...