What key signature are you?

Dave Payn

Well I'm G# minor. Don't know what to make of that!

Don't know about about key signatures, but I'm quite well versed in transposition, 'cos everywhere I go I always seem to lower the tone! :wink:

cornetchap

I'm an Eb major - "you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far."

BottyBurp

It told me nothing that I didn't already know :wink: - "Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far"

Aaaah, I've gone all warm inside :dunno

C major - the simplest key. You are content with where you are now, you have what you need. Some people are happy in C major, but it is up to you to decide to push yourself further if you want more from your life.

Big Twigge

G# minor - You are not totally happy, and you know it. At least you are trying to do something about it. You like to think and create to try and sort out your problems. Keep going the way you are, and you will soon be on speaking terms with your demons

wow, feel even happier now..... will go and sit it a dark room

neiltwist

Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far.

hmmm, i didn' think that there were any satidfactory answers to any of the questions!

Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far.

But I'm a drummer ---- whats a key signature ?????????????

andyp

Eb Major here too. I wonder if it's the 'going to the bar'-related question that's doing it?

leisa

G# minor - You are not totally happy, and you know it. At least you are trying to do something about it. You like to think and create to try and sort out your problems. Keep going the way you are, and you will soon be on speaking terms with your demons - oh dearim not happy