What key signature are you?

Lauradoll

horn1 said:
A major - but again the saturday night options didn't include many things I could realisticly tick!!

Too right!!! Not like well behaved young laydeez like ourselves!!!

Cornet014

C major - the simplest key. You are content with where you are now, you have what you need. Some people are happy in C major, but it is up to you to decide to push yourself further if you want more from your life. :)

JessopSmythe

A major - you love to live life to the full. You have a vibrant social life and are not afraid to take life as it comes. You are content,bright and often spontaneous.
What a bl**dy awful key for a bass trom :?

Pythagoras

E Flat major. Considering the D flats I missed last night, 4 flats would definitely not have been appropriate.

groovy

C major - the simplest key. You are content with where you are now, you have what you need. Some people are happy in C major, but it is up to you to decide to push yourself further if you want more from your life.

I am simple! :(

blondie

I am still about but don't get time to join in these days. Have just done the quiz and its confirmed i'm in Eb Major. How bizarre.

Only one thing wrong with the quiz under the pets section. Since when has an Aquarium been a pet? Struck me as a little bizarre!!!!!!! And how would you take it for a walk!!!!!!??????

Alice said:
Cb major - life is full of complecations, commitments and organisation. You love to make sure everything is just perfect, but sometimes this can cause you to fall over your own feet. A slightly unsociable key: why Cb major when you could be the identical Bmajor? It has less accidentals.
me too, i feel quite insulted

akwarose

Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far.

just like every other tMPer there is...

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
"Cb major - life is full of complecations, commitments and organisation. You love to make sure everything is just perfect, but sometimes this can cause you to fall over your own feet. A slightly unsociable key: why Cb major when you could be the identical Bmajor? It has less accidentals."

Well....really - I don't like your tone of voice young man! And as for "life is full of complecations" - how about spelling things correctly :?: (complications).

Having said that...I'm a bit of a perfectionist :D :shock:

Edit: does this proove I'm a perfectionist???

six pints

yet another

G# minor - You are not totally happy, and you know it. At least you are trying to do something about it. You like to think and create to try and sort out your problems. Keep going the way you are, and you will soon be on speaking terms with your demons.

this is making me reflect on life too much. hmm.

C major - the simplest key. You are content with where you are now, you have what you need. Some people are happy in C major, but it is up to you to decide to push yourself further if you want more from your life.

:| is this thing trying to say I'm simple :?: :!: :?: :wink: Just 'coz I'm blonde!

Di

Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far.

Well, I could have told 'em that! :lol: :wink:

Andy_Euph

"Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for your friends, who are in turn there for you. You are content with your confortable life and what you are currently achieving; if you keep in this state you will go far."

I don't know how far I can go sitting on my arse :? but I suppose we'll see :D