What I want for Christmas!

flugelgal

I'm sorry, this is a sign of innate Geekdom but this is what I want for Christmas this year. I'm sure that Santa reads this forum... :roll:

flugelgal

Well you can give it to me for my birthday if you like, Dyl, but it's around the same time of year :wink:

Weren't you listening to Radio 2 this morning? :roll:

nickjones

Blimey Charlie.......they cost $70.......hey I know you shouldnt put a price on a gift...but $70.00 :shock:
can I make you one out of balsa wood ( who remembers making models and stuff out of balsa wood with a small knife.....or am I that old :lol: )and matches kirsty? cant promise it will work or look good , but it's the thought that counts... :wink:

Dave Payn

Christmas??? It ain't even my birthday yet! (well it will be next week sometime......)

Can't say those watches would be top of my wish list though. A brand spanking new trumpet perhaps??? SORRY! SORRY! CORNET!!!! I forgot, this is a brass band forum!!! ;-) ;-) :lol:

lynchie

it's pants, it's only a 12 hour display...

anyway, for christmas I'd like World Peace... or some Sambuca, really whichever's easiest for you...

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.