What Happened To The tMP Weekly Soap?

leisa

do u mean icklesops?? if so i can reveal that icklesop doesnt have the internet at the mo.....but!!! i will have a word with her and get her to rite summit and ill post it....so watch this space....... :p

Euph-Bari

leisa said:
do u mean icklesops?? if so i can reveal that icklesop doesnt have the internet at the mo.....but!!! i will have a word with her and get her to rite summit and ill post it....so watch this space....... :p

well it was her and groovy but she don't seem to be around either

(i wondered what had happened to her)

leisa

Euph-Bari said:
leisa said:

well it was her and groovy but she don't seem to be around either

(i wondered what had happened to her)

dunno who she is!!! beckys always drunk though :roll: so dunno whether she can manage anuther!!

neiltwist

leisa said:

is she going to pontins? tell her to get in touch! if she's there, then i'll see her then!

leisa

neiltwist said:
leisa said:

is she going to pontins? tell her to get in touch! if she's there, then i'll see her then!

i believe she is!!! i wont see her till thrn though unless she decideds to appear in college at some point :p unlikely though!!