What Does Your Perfume Say About You

Having had a bizarre conversation regarding this area - I thought I'd open it out to you tmp'rs. I like a variety of different perfumes but flavour of the month for me is Miracle by Lancome and I think that depicts me perfectly!

So what does your perfume say about you?

Big Twigge

Interesting, I'm not sure if my perfume describes me or not, but here goes....
I must be 'Intense' on winter days, 'deep red' when I go out and in summer I'm 'only' (only what....who knows :wink: !)

twigglet

well I don't think it really works for me ...Armani 'white'...umm because it compliments my ermm colourful personality?!

Okiedokie of Oz

Well, personally, moi prefers a lovely little eau de toilette with the simple name Had a Bad Day in Humid Weather. It's tres marvelous!!!!! :(

Lauradoll

I wear loadsa different ones...

Ultraviolet
Cool Water Woman
Polo Sport Woman
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
cKb

What does that mean then????

shedophone said:
What has perfume got to do with the area?

Well it has nothing to do with the regional areas of brass bands (if that's what you were thinking). I actually meant the topic area. Perhaps my lexical choice wasn't perfect - so much for being a miracle!

Keppler

Staff member
Lauradoll said:
I wear loadsa different ones...

Ultraviolet
Cool Water Woman
Polo Sport Woman
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
cKb

What does that mean then????
all at the same time? :eek:

johnmartin

Sorry to lower the tone but I was out hillwalking at the weekend and I can't help but notice, the next time you pass wind after coming off a hill it always smells of peat bog. Can anyone explain that.

Ah, i understand. thought it might have something to do with adjudicators recognising the band by their smell or something...

shedophone said:
Ah, i understand. thought it might have something to do with adjudicators recognising the band by their smell or something...[/quote

Well I suppose this could work for Wem - we smell pretty shit hot! :wink:

Oh and hubby wears Eternity for men (which I love) and so perhaps combining the two (Miracle & Eternity) our children are miracles that will be everlasting.