Votes: 9 10.3%
  • teacher

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • other

Votes: 22 25.3%

• Total voters

Ste69

Straightmute said:
I'm in charge of the music department at York St John College. Come and do BA Music Performance, BA QTS Music, FdA Music Technology or MA Professional practice (Music) with me.

D
Been there, a year before you arrived (I think), Seen it, done it!!!

You passed me (I think/hope) And I lived to tell the tale :lol:

Still miss the rat though!!!!! :guiness

Nat

I work for BT in newcastle customer contact centre, im terrible with computers too considering i spend all day on one, although my typing skills are alot better now than before i started!!

Straightmute

Ste69 said:
Straightmute said:
I'm in charge of the music department at York St John College. Come and do BA Music Performance, BA QTS Music, FdA Music Technology or MA Professional practice (Music) with me.

D
Been there, a year before you arrived (I think), Seen it, done it!!!

You passed me (I think/hope) And I lived to tell the tale :lol:

Still miss the rat though!!!!! :guiness
Ah yes, I still remember that polite, eager, fresh faced young man... you're Tarquin aren't you??? :D

Shall I tell the world about the time you missed a band rehearsal so that you could take a bath or is the memory of Mrs. D turning up on your doorstep still a painful one?

I can report that The Rat is still going strong although we're a little concerned about what will happen when Les goes. Watch this space.

D

drummergurl

ok my serious one is im studying (in year 10 atm) at a school in ormskirk. i wish i could say its fun but it isnt. all the teachers are mean

akwarose

thats wot teachers are there for, to make your school life hell. well, in my experience anyway. i'm sure all the teachers on here are lovely, its just the ones that teach at ousedale :twisted:

suzy1

I am an assay development scientist in sunny Dundee...basically design new medical tests that will be used in hospitals to daignose various diseases!

Trom41821

I work for that company that we all love to moan about ............... Royal Mail.

No posts about "where's my Giro" or
I posted this letter................... :mad:

I used to deliver mail and got fed up with " why is my mail wet" TRY LOOKING UP IT IS PERSISTENTLY PRECIPITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BbBill

Supporting Member
Looks like I'm the only tMPer on here so far that works on a Dairy Farm, milking coos, scraping up sh*t and feeding them (and losing temper at them, see "Injuries Thread")! Quite handy working for my dad, can get off anytime to do band stuff!!

Used to work in a tractor garage, so I can do all the repairs on the machinary at home, keeping it cheap with excesive roughness, using a hammer, grinder and a welder!! ;)

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I am a teacher in a secondary school. These days I spend a lot of time sharing a classroom with children, which is a slightly different thing than teaching. :shock:

Sellers_Bird

mikelyons said:
I am a teacher in a secondary school. These days I spend a lot of time sharing a classroom with children,QUOTE]

and the rest of ur time u spend drinking neat jack daniels on ice, and snoozing on v.i.p sofas in the green room? tee hee

MoominDave

I try to make numbers do things that they weren't designed to do, in the name of plasma physics / nuclear fusion research.

lynchie

I think i posted in here before, but I now don't work in a highly exciting gas meter factory... I'm now a student!

akwarose

I'm at 6th form studying for my a levels. I also work as a ride operator at gullivers land :-D

wannabe_cornet_player (olie) is at york st john studyin pyschology and counselling studies. he also works at gullivers as a ride operator, when he isnt freezing up north :p

(olie/w_c_p : I prefer to call it 'creating seasonal magic. And i'm not gonna be a rides operator for long 'cos i'm gonna be an elf in the grotto again, if i beg enough... :p)