What car do you drive??

Pops2501

Julestools just bought me a car for my forthcoming birthday :D - it's an 04 Rover 25 with 15,000 miles on the clock - its fab. We have six rovers in the family so we must like them!

Pops2501

Mother-in-law has a diesel rover 45
Sister-in-law has a rover 25
Julian has two rover 25's
I had a diesel rover 420 and now have the petrol rover 25 :D

Then we get onto the landrovers.....! ;)

Pops xx

Pops2501

Julian has got a white series 3 landrover as a work in progress (it's in bits!) and drives a Discovery. :p

He says you can't get too much of a good thing... ;)

Pops xx

Robhibberd29

One of the good things about the Landy's is the bits....plenty of places sell them and reasonably priced too. I've also found the dealerships to be of a high standard too!

Ste69

I've got a 2006 Corsa SXI+ 1.3 CDTi with 2 brake pedals and 2 clutch pedals (but that's the works car - as a driving instructor it does the job nicely)

For evenings and weekends (when Mrs 69 isn't driving it) - We've got a 2005 SAAB 9-3 Sportwagon 1.9 TiD - Great car - All leather, Top Notch Audio System, SATNAV and all the trimmings - Fits a Bb Bass in easy.
(So does the Corsa - although it does put the pupils off when they're doing a parallel park)

Last edited:

julestools

When your garage is bigger than your house....... It takes some filling. Room for a full band practice anyway, and almost enough chairs

tubbytuba

Seems us tuba players have always got a problem!!!! Its a question of size ha ha and i mean that in lots of ways.My choice of car is always governed because it has to get the tuba on board,the back seat is always folded down and i can never use the parcel shelf. At the mo im driving a Focus Sport and also a Nissan X Trail the Nissan will take the tuba with ease and it fits the Focus reasonably well too!!!

lilz

ha a what do you drive thread...i just got off the phone from booking my first ever driving lesson...tomorrow at 7 in the dark ahhhhhhh
i started driving at 16 in car parks with me dad...scared me and now 6 months till im 18 ive decided i need to stop being a wimp and learn :D

but id like a aston martin
please send one to:
lilz cottage,
iwish road,
new parks,
leicester

thanks

Ste69

ha a what do you drive thread...i just got off the phone from booking my first ever driving lesson...tomorrow at 7 in the dark ahhhhhhh
i started driving at 16 in car parks with me dad...scared me and now 6 months till im 18 ive decided i need to stop being a wimp and learn :D

but id like a aston martin
please send one to:
lilz cottage,
iwish road,
new parks,
leicester

thanks

Good luck - take care of your instructor - we're a fragile breed!!!! Enjoy the lessons
:clap:

rgdunning

My little gem is a "M" reg Ford Fiesta 1.1 LX (the LX is important so leave me alone :-? ) It gets me to rehearsal very nicely!!! Is this the oldest instrument transporter?
Keep Smilin!!!!!!!!!

Deltabrass

What do I drive? Apart from my neighbours mad with my incessant tooting on my trom? A corsa design. Christened 'ultra' as it's 'ultra blue' - with optional sound effects provided by the driver when going around corners.

tam-tam2

I recently traded in my 54 plate BMW 3 series coupe and have now a slightly more sensible and economical 1 series. It is a lovely colour and goes around corners brilliantly - it is though, hardly bigger inside than my girlfriends polo!!

Product tMP members are discussing