What Cant You Live Without???

IckleSop

Active Member
I was just talking to my brother about this, Excluding the main things like water, food and sleep. What Couldnt you live without? and why


I couldnt live without my boyfriend coz hes everything i need in life!
 

Sellers_Bird

Active Member
bein materialistic.... hair straighteners, bein non materialistic, every single one of my friends and family..... they mean more to me than they know :D
 

Soppy

Member
...a life :? :roll:

Probably a decent PC. I'd be soooooo bored without it (and I'd miss tMP, obviously :D :D )
 

Big Twigge

Active Member
ooo hair straighteners thats a good one! Also marmite, my toothbrush(and toothpaste for minty fresh breath) and deodorant....we must not neglect hygiene!
 

2nd man down

Moderator
Staff member
my kids, my car, my mobile phone, my access to tMP and my clothes (cos it's not that pretty with b*gger all on!)
 

Fishsta

Active Member
2nd man down said:
my kids, my car, my mobile phone, my access to tMP and my clothes (cos it's not that pretty with b*gger all on!)

And here's me campaigning to ban cars and mobile phones.
 

2nd man down

Moderator
Staff member
Fishsta said:
2nd man down said:
my kids, my car, my mobile phone, my access to tMP and my clothes (cos it's not that pretty with b*gger all on!)

And here's me campaigning to ban cars and mobile phones.

:roll: Fried mash, bovril and picalilly sarnies too!! Oh heaven in a butty.
 
probably my best buddy amy! she makes me laugh, and cry, and we just amuse each other all the time. We can sit in silence and just be happy, *we sound like an old couple* but we sit in a bar in silence drinking and we are just content with one another.

anyways, i wouldn't be able to live without my GHD straighteners. my hair looks like a bush without them! look like a cavewoman...but worse!

but at the moment, i couldn't live without J20 drinks. neil got a shouting at cause he nicked one i bought myself...they're not cheap you know?!
 

Well Worth It

Active Member
drummergurl said:
music, i cant live without music playing! altho sometimes i cant live with it playing

If I went 24 hours without hearing music I would go insane.

I listen to music for at least 3 hours a day.
I NEED IT. :D
 

lynchie

Active Member
Well Worth It said:
drummergurl said:
music, i cant live without music playing! altho sometimes i cant live with it playing

If I went 24 hours without hearing music I would go insane.

I listen to music for at least 3 hours a day.
I NEED IT. :D

I'm the same, although when I don't get any music, I just hum to myself, which tends to make sure I always get a seat to myself on the bus...
 

cornetchap

Member
Definitely couldn't live without my family.

I also wouldn't be able to live without music, actually I don't think I could live without hearing, which is a pity as I'm slowly going deaf :(

Couldn't live without the broadband either :D
 

PeterBale

Moderator
Staff member
lynchie said:
I'm the same, although when I don't get any music, I just hum to myself, which tends to make sure I always get a seat to myself on the bus...

You could always try changing your socks once in a while :!: :shock: :wink:

It's hard to say if there's anything I could not live without, but I would certainly miss music terribly - both listening and playing/singing, as well as my books, friends and family.
 

Dave Payn

Active Member
Funny, I tried giving up all of my music commitments (involving giving up playing) some years ago and I think that lasted about.... erm.... two weeks! I suppose if I was to be asked whether I could genuinely LIVE without it, I'd probably could if the need arose, but music involvement is the nearest thing to enter that category! :wink:
 

twigglet

Member
Could probably live without most things if I really had to..... with the exception of Balsamic vinegar (it just goes with EVERYTHING!)
 

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.

 
 
Top