What band do you play for?

satchmo shaz

Re: who do you play for

rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
hello there, I've just joined, I conduct Long Eaton and play cornet for Newstead welfare. I also have my own 12 peice dance band
Hello Sharon! The Nottingham troupe increases... I'm sat here typing this in Beeston! 8)
.... small world int it!, 5 miles away then..........if you ever fancy a blow you are always welcome down at LE.........cheers shaz x
I think my MD might have something to say about that (Mr T Wilson - Carlton Brass!) :wink:
....... think I depped for you at Belvoir castle entertainments contest !

rutty

satchmo shaz said:
rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
hello there, I've just joined, I conduct Long Eaton and play cornet for Newstead welfare. I also have my own 12 peice dance band
Hello Sharon! The Nottingham troupe increases... I'm sat here typing this in Beeston! 8)
.... small world int it!, 5 miles away then..........if you ever fancy a blow you are always welcome down at LE.........cheers shaz x
I think my MD might have something to say about that (Mr T Wilson - Carlton Brass!) :wink:
That was me, yes! How embarrassing :oops: Good job you were there! If I ever did decide to come for blow with your band I doubt I could find the bandroom! :roll:

Fishsta

rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
That was me, yes! How embarrassing :oops: Good job you were there! If I ever did decide to come for blow with your band I doubt I could find the bandroom! :roll:
Is it me or do these "quotes within quotes" get confusing?

rutty

Fishsta said:
rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
rutty said:
satchmo shaz said:
Is it me or do these "quotes within quotes" get confusing?
You can get some pretty funky designs! :wink:

Di B

I play solo euphonium for Matlock band for my sins...... did give up for a fair few years...... but when a bandsman gets your new phone number you just know you're gonna be in trouble....

Shazza n Squeaky told me about this site.... I see Sharon has already been far to busy trying to nab local players! Thats my job mate! :wink:

UncleNorbert

hey fishta

if your at lostock hall you must know my brother.. uncle ronny...!!!!
say hi to him, and dont make him laugh or you'll get blown through a window.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
hornblower said:
I play 2nd horn for dunston Silver band with Dave Jake and Tim
Let's go for it eh!! ... 3/28ths of a full band - are you at Dunston Silver going to be the 1st theMouthPiece.com band to have a full compliment of players registered ...?

e-drinks for christmas all round if you are... :wink:

Fishsta

UncleNorbert said:
hey fishta

if your at lostock hall you must know my brother.. uncle ronny...!!!!
say hi to him, and dont make him laugh or you'll get blown through a window.
Time to start being honest, Uncle Norbert....

Ronnie doesn't have a brother. :?

AndyCat

Jersey Premier Brass

Hi pic,
Is Tim Pritchard still conducting you? If so, say hi from me.

Andy Cattanach, BBb Bass, Faireys

Tuba

I play Eb Bass for Tomra Brass Band (We're from Western Norway)...
Anyone here that heard/saw our concert at the Masters? :D

rutty

daisygemma said:
Hi there people, I play 2nd horn for Otley Brass band
Otley eh?

Nice part of the world Otley - Leeds born n bred myself. Exiled in Derbyshire at the moment, playing with Carlton Brass in Nottingham.