What are you listening to atm?

Soppy

Atm, I'm listening to Grimethorpe and their solo cornet player playing Zelda!

What's everyone else listening to? :D

Aidan

Im listening to my quintets debut album :D !!!! just been editing the bugger all day!!!

Cornishwomble

oh just changed over to "By the way" by the chilli peppers. I suppose I'm letting the side down, I'll look in the dusty section of my CD collection and I'll try and find something that resembles brass band music. :roll:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
...listening to GotRadio.com - Electronica on Media Player 9. Comes through very clearly and good to have on in background.

super_sop

Supporting Member
at the moment i am mostly listnin to vizcaya and tryin to get my tripple tongueing going :cry:

Pythagoras

Been listening to Birth of the cool and Porgy and Bess both by Miles Davis

ps love the new avatar Super Sop, just been using my 'mmm beer' beer bottle opener!

Accidental

Supporting Member
Listened to some of our Dundee cd but found it way too depressing :cry:
now on to Nelson Riddle - surprisingly cool trom

super_sop

Supporting Member
HA thats totaly cool!!!
Pythagoras every time your eyes lite up homer disapears!!
(soory for the totaly off topic post :wink: )

PeterBale

Staff member
At the moment, Shostakovich 8, part of a complete set picked up on ebay at a bargain price - Rudolf Barshai conducting the WDR Symphony Orchestra.

Naomi McFadyen

I'm listening to the humming of the computers and fans in the Adelphi library!

:wink:

and I was listening to a tune in my head (a new composition idea I had on the way into uni this morning but its gone... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :cry: *think think think think*

Sellers_Bird

compilation that midwalesman made me for my 21st... loadsa latin american stuff!wahooo...but gonna swap it for kazaa in a mo!