We've got a right one ear...

manx_yessir

Member
After much careful research, it has been discovered that the artist Vincent Van Gogh had many relatives.

Among them were:

His dizzy aunt... Verti Gogh

The brother who ate prunes... Gotta Gogh

The constipated uncle... Cant Gogh

The brother who worked at a convenience store... Stopn Gogh

The grandfather from Yugoslavia... U Gogh

The cousin from Illinois... Chica Gogh

His magician uncle... Wherediddit Gogh

His Mexican cousin... Amee Gogh

The Mexican cousin's American half brother... Grin Gogh

The ballroom dancing aunt... Tan Gogh

A sister who loved disco... Go Gogh

The nephew who drove a stage coach... Wellsfar Gogh

The bird lover uncle... Flamin Gogh

His nephew psychoanalyst... . E. Gogh

The fruit loving cousin... Man Gogh

An aunt who taught positive thinking... Wayto Gogh

The little bouncy nephew... Poe Gogh

The hairdresser... Washan Gogh

The marathon runner... Readysteady Gogh




Apologies if this has been posted before, but I don't think so! :wink:
 

dyl

Active Member
Nope, I don't think it's been posted before, either! ;)

Another funny one though - especially:

manx_yessir said:
His Mexican cousin... Amee Gogh

The Mexican cousin's American half brother... Grin Gogh
:lol:
 

Dave Payn

Active Member
manx_yessir said:
After much careful research, it has been discovered that the artist Vincent Van Gogh had many relatives.

Among them were:

His dizzy aunt... Verti Gogh

The brother who ate prunes... Gotta Gogh

The constipated uncle... Cant Gogh

The brother who worked at a convenience store... Stopn Gogh

The grandfather from Yugoslavia... U Gogh

The cousin from Illinois... Chica Gogh

His magician uncle... Wherediddit Gogh

His Mexican cousin... Amee Gogh

The Mexican cousin's American half brother... Grin Gogh

The ballroom dancing aunt... Tan Gogh

A sister who loved disco... Go Gogh

The nephew who drove a stage coach... Wellsfar Gogh

The bird lover uncle... Flamin Gogh

His nephew psychoanalyst... . E. Gogh

The fruit loving cousin... Man Gogh

An aunt who taught positive thinking... Wayto Gogh

The little bouncy nephew... Poe Gogh

The hairdresser... Washan Gogh

The marathon runner... Readysteady Gogh




Apologies if this has been posted before, but I don't think so! :wink:
As well as:

The Mecca obsessive: Bin Gogh

The restless one: Kumman Gogh

The brother with personal hygiene problems: Ponn Gogh

The Beatles fan: Rinn Gogh

The dog lover: Dinn Gogh
 

geordiecolin

Active Member
I'd always wondered why I'd never met a dutchman called Greg, until someone pointed out how the dutch pronounce their g's........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Dave Payn

Active Member
geordiecolin said:
I'd always wondered why I'd never met a dutchman called Greg, until someone pointed out how the dutch pronounce their g's........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colin, whilst I'm regularly guilty of talking Double Dutch on this forum, my single Dutch is somewhat lacking, in other words.... (he says shame-facedly) I don't geddit! ;-) :lol: :lol:
 
Top