we've got a new task guys and gals check here

super_sop

Supporting Member
well guys and gals, we seem to have been given another task :twisted:

here we go to the link for the task details http://themouthpiece.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8546

and heres a link to the new thread http://themouthpiece.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8549
we really need to get this one. poke a big stick in the eye of BB.

so how do we get this one sorted?

well lets get the first one out of the way. NO talking at all in the task thread please or we fail!

according to the task we have to post within 3 hours or we fail.
so we basically need some body to be up in the early ours of the morning or we fail. ive already asked for a little leniecy in this one from BB. niot even mr thorne oops BB can expect us to be up at 3 or 4 oclock in the morning
i would sugest that before posting a new "tune" we check the previous one so that we dont get the links wrong.
anybody else have any bright ideas post here!

groovy

Good ideas there SS. How about we do shifts, eg 2 of us watch the thread over a few hours and post alternately and if we're stuck we get help from this thread or msn etc. that means we won't all try and post at the same time which could leave us in a muddle. I can only be online between 4 and 11pm (approx) due to school but I will do as much as I can in that time.

groovy

I have to toddle to my bed in 5, but can i offer to watch the thread from 8-11 tomorrow? if that suits the rest of you, I can do more if needed. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

2nd man down

Staff member
Well done for getting this going housemates, a sterling effort so far!! I can keep a check on the thread all day now until 5, then again from about 10 and through the night. Who can be night watchman with me tonight?
Please lets just make sure we don’t post anything else in that thread except the associated tune!!

Seedhouse

I can keep watch during school hours- as i've got 2 frees a day, and then at lunch time. So that's three hours I can cover today and tomorrow- oh and I can sneak on in IT lessons :roll:

We can do this guys! :D :wink:

WhatSharp?

EEEK, I've been offline for the last two days re-wiring the house (seriously, not the BB house but MY house, had to rewore the WHOLE of the ring mains) anyway I've only just got power back on and what do I find a ROTTEN through the night task!

WhatSharp?

OH £$%^ ...

sorry guys, repetition... I swear I read all the previous tunes and missed the damn thing! :cry: AAAAHAAHAHAAHAAA :cry:

*goes and hides in corner and beats head against the wall*

oh well I won't moan when I'm evicted this week. :cry:

WhatSharp?

Actually I feel a bit better now cause Seedhouse repeated first! (The Days of Wine and Roses) ... (not that I'm snitching or anything)

PeterBale

Staff member
WhatSharp? said:
Actually having just re-read the task rules, theres no mention of repetition! :D :D :D
I can always ask BOC Brother to put it in if you want :shock: :twisted: :wink:

2nd man down

Staff member
Honestly?? I'm sure they'll find some reason to fail us, obscure or otherwise.
We came close to the bone a couple of times at least!! :roll:

super_sop

Supporting Member
oh dude! you have BB completely wrong! hes a nice guy, totaly cool, handsome. dont run him down so! :wink: :wink:

groovy

I think we did well! Mucho apologies for my lack of posting today as I had school prizegiving. Oh and i had to log off early last night as my dad needed to use the computer :roll: Anyhoo well done guys for a great effort!

Seedhouse

If we don't pass i'm going to cry!!!!!! :cry:
I can't see any reason why we shouldn't have passed that task, we've done it for 48 hours and abided by the rules (and updated rules), with no errors.
Just have to wait to see what BB says! :roll: