7. Chalford, S. Tubb, 8, 189
8. Solent Concert, W. Garner, 13, 188
9. Swindon Pegasus Brass, J. Winterflood, 6, 187
10. Ocean Brass, L. Rich, 7, 186
11. Cinderford, W. Jarrett, 5, 185
12. St. Keverne, D. Greenwood, 11, 184
13. Bendix Kingswood, G. Keys, 2, 183
14. Torbay Brass, D. Johnson, 1, 181

Edit: Edited as 2nd and 4th Section results have already been posted - and to try and keep the discussions in their own place. (dyl)

Naomi McFadyen

Good on Bournemouth! I heard them play and it was cracking... Didn't hear Lanner but I heard from others that it was a great performance, so well done to them!!! :D
Shocked with St Kev's result!!! Again, I heard them play and it was a great performance...
Well done to the qualifiers though :) Good luck in Harrogate!

;-)

Bluebottle

cheers! :D 8) :bounce

well done 2 st dennis and mount charles as well! bt shud put that in a different topic i spose.....!

LisaFaith

Kernewek Den said:
I love the description of our flugal player :lol:

their flugel player (a menacing looking chap with a boxers physique, tiny ponytail and a beautiful sound) was outstanding.
I know Lee! that made me laugh too :lol:
'Menacing'? you what?!!
So now the secret's out...the adjudicator was threatened by the Lanner Mafia before the contest... :p
xxx

Cornishwomble

Kernewek Den said:
I love the description of our flugal player :lol:

their flugel player (a menacing looking chap with a boxers physique, tiny ponytail and a beautiful sound) was outstanding.
The funny thing is as soon as I read that I knew it was Steve, and I hadn't realised that he was playing for you.

It definately describes him well, and the reporter was right you don't want to cheese him off!

Since our result at the areas, it looks like we're going to get promoted again - second section last year, first this year.... Championship next year. :shock:

Looks like Rebel Tuba was right - there is a new band emerging :!: :lol:

But unfortunatley for him, we're from Cornwall :lol: