West of Eng. Champ section Results

Delboy

West of England Area results

Just to post a sincere thank you to all those who have spoken with band members on our performance at the area.

We were really pleased with the performance and even more delighted with the result. This year will be the first time in the band's history that we have qualified for the RAH.

I have to say aswell that the comments from members of competing bands after the results were very much appreciated. It is also great that two Cornish bands will travel to London!

We are going to enjoy the weekend for sure!

Thanks for all the comments on our guestbook and we'll see many of you at the Shield in May!

Derek Thomas
Chairman
JAG Mount Charles
www.mountcharlesband.co.uk

bristolmusician

Congratulations to Mount Charles and Camborne - definitely the pick of the bands on the day.

I'm chuffed with the way my band played but the ones I really felt for were Flowers. Lots of their performance was excellent but I guess there is only so much you can do with the pre-contest disruption they had? Their stand-in flugel player deserves a medal as do several of their other players who I noticed were covering lots of the parts. I take my hat off to you lads and better luck next time !