Wem tMP'ers invade 4barsrest comments page!

Jo Elson

Well we just thought we should put them straight. I mean it really should stand for what kari said, but we usually make up our own humourous versions on the way back from contests when were slightly tipsy, or just plain bored!

PeterBale

Staff member
Good teamwork there :!:

Let's hope that, after the contest, it doesn't stand for "Worst Ever Moment" :shock: :oops: :wink:

iggmeister

If you listen to your conductor and do as he says, you may qualify. Then you would be Woger's Enlightened Musicians.

Best I could do at short notice.

Igg

Wiccan Ethereal Moon

Winery of Ecclesiastical Marsupials

Wassailing Ensemble of Marmite-ophiles

Warbling Enclave of Marxists

Wombat's Encyclopedia of Metaphysics

:D

(No offense intended...just having a wee giggle. Best of luck WEM ladies and gents!!)

Salli

Wicked Evil Musicians :twisted:

By the way, Roger didn't contact 4barsrest to explain what WEM stood for because he liked it being written in capitals as it stands out in the programme! :lol:

Salli said:
Wicked Evil Musicians :twisted:

By the way, Roger didn't contact 4barsrest to explain what WEM stood for because he liked it being written in capitals as it stands out in the programme! :lol:

I don't think we need to stand out in the programme, the mere mention of the word Wem gets people scurrying to the hall to listen to the performance! The Wonderful Eloquent Musicians of Wem/WEM have a bit of pressure to do well - come on guys, let's pull it out of the bag!

Dave Payn

An appropriate concert programme?

Wem Irish Eyes Are Smiling
Wem Bones
In Wemoriam R.K
Wemelza
Diwemsions
Carnival of Wemice
Any march by William Wemmer
Festmusik der Stadt Wem
Wem Country Fantasy

Any more?