Welsh Regional

dyl

Good luck to all Bands competing in Swansea at the weekend. Celestial Prospect is getting close to it's peak for us now and we hope to put a good show come Saturday.

If not, there's still the bar to look forward to!

Roger Thorne

Yes, Good Luck to all TheMouthpiece.com members competing in the Welsh Regionals, and lets hope our very own Music Man can manage to repair his cornet before the big day!

:wink:

HBB

Roger Thorne said:
Yes, Good Luck to all TheMouthpiece.com members competing in the Welsh Regionals, and lets hope our very own Music Man can manage to repair his cornet before the big day!

If he can manage to get something like this off the ground then I'm sure that I little cornet trouble is the least of his worries!!!

What Band do you play for eh John? It looks like were competeing on the same day as you!!!!

Good Luck!

Ben ;)

Nat

hey

The north east of england regionals are on at the weekend too my band are playing, good luck to all bands competing in both areas from nats

HBB

I thought that all of the Northen Bands had already competed just leaving us "southerners", obviously not eh.

This is for everyone competeing at the weekend!

LOADS OF LUCK, AND I HOPE YOU ALL DO BRILLIANTLY!!!

dyl

Re: hey

Nat_rep said:
The north east of england regionals are on at the weekend too my band are playing, good luck to all bands competing in both areas from nats
Sorry, yes of course, good luck to everyone at the North East too!

HBB

You wanna blow my what? said:
:D thankyeee!

We've been predicted 1st by that 4bars rest thing apparently! LOL whatever!
We're not even predicted 7th

4 Bars REst Wrote :

Predictions
1. Becontree
2. Broseley
3. Cantium
4. Capital
5. Castleton
6. Horsham

Dark Horses: Grimsdyke
[/quote]

Roger Thorne

Heather said:
Good Luck to the North East too, especially to the bands with members here!
Sorry, forgot about the North East :oops:

Good luck to all competing bands and Mouthpiece.com members.