Well... here goes, I am re-opening tMP

tMP Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Ok folks, that's it - I am totally knackered after over 8 hours of conversion, migration, upoading, amending etc etc... and I really need some sleep.

I realise, and I apologise to you that there are many items left unresolved, but I feel I have managed to complete enough of the conversion to allow the re-opening of the all-new tMP. I really hope you like the new design, we feel it is a fresh and exciting design and hope you do too.

I will be back online later tomorrow afternoon (taking my daughter to the beach) , as will your excellent team of Moderators, to help you get used to the new features and functionality of our new site.

Please enjoy....

pontypoolbrass

Phew...

Congratulations John,

You made it! Despite all obstacles, you still kept your word and had the new tMP up and running and I take my hat off to you.

I'm off to work now. Got the match sticks ready to prop my eyes up.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Speak to you soon...

Chris

HBB

Naruco said:
wow! I've had so much on my mind I forgot this would be done by today!
Very nice... well done to the team!
flugelgal said:
Is that possible?
Obviously Kirsty! Are you suggesting she's a liar!? :rolleyes: :p :biggrin: :wink:

wicked new layout. Kinda shocked me when i first saw it, didn't realise the date. (too busy worrying about results)

Anyway, well done all involved!!!!! <round of applause>

Andy_Euph

Well done although I must say its gonna take a bit of time to get used to (like everything else) but looks good