well done Greg!

neiltwist

after all the troubles he's had recently, I'd like to congratulate greg rudetsky on getting through to the next round! literally as the rain starts to pour.

Well done Greg!

play suspended now! unlucky bbc, again.

At least we know what the papers will say tomorrow! (about the tennis at least)

Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! Rooney!

Greg?? wot does he play??
:wink:

Hopefully a Brit will win wimbledon this year! :roll:

Dave Payn

neiltwist said:
after all the troubles he's had recently, I'd like to congratulate greg rudetsky on getting through to the next round! literally as the rain starts to pour.

Well done Greg!

play suspended now! unlucky bbc, again.

At least we know what the papers will say tomorrow! (about the tennis at least)

Well done Greg indeed. Pleased for him. As for the papers, well if it's the Daily Xenophobe (ahem.. I mean 'Mail') they'll probably ignore it claiming he's Canadian. (If you don't believe how xenophobic they can be, just look for articles by a certain Jeff Powell on the appointment of Sven Goran Eriksson as England manager......)

Anyway, good on Greg! I'm just pleased they're playing at all! ;-)

Naomi McFadyen

Yea, good on him!
Watched the match and was very entertaining! and extremly well timed as well! play only suspended about half hour or so, so not too bad...

Hewett versus Vabadze on centre court just now... nice to see some live games! :lol:

117 games behind they were and still on 1st round matches... something tells me they'll be lucky to be done with Wimbledon by the end of next week

;-)

GO ON TIM! :lol:

lynchie

Well done... the only current British tennis player to have played in the final of a Grand Slam event...

Dave1

There's a young lady playing from Scotland today, although her name doesn't begin with Mac ??
Let's cherer her on as well :D

neiltwist

well, it wasn't cheering on, just congratulating!

who's this young scot then? The Best of luck to her though!