We all loved the red room game thingy wotsit...

Trigger

HELP!!! I'm stuck in the room, got the hook, but haven't found anything long enough to attach to it to let me get the keys. What can I use? Also, how do you use the safe? And why doesn't the VCR play the tape when I click play? Someone please help me!!

Dan

Trigger said:
HELP!!! I'm stuck in the room, got the hook, but haven't found anything long enough to attach to it to let me get the keys. What can I use? Also, how do you use the safe? And why doesn't the VCR play the tape when I click play? Someone please help me!!

Don't worry, the vcr didn't play for me either. I gave up at this point figuring that if you can't watch the vcr tape then there is not point continuing.

If anyone else know better..........................

:lol:

Right. I have the key for the safe, and a selection of letters and numbers. Is there any pattern to the order of the numbers, or do I have to sit here trying lots and lots of combinations?

Trigger

Thank you very much Sunny_jimbob! I will try that out soon, unfortunately I have been banned from using the Internet, because the olds have decided I am obsessed with tMP. And will have to re-mortgage the house to pay the phone bill if I carry on at the rate I'm going. :roll: :roll: Will log in at uni thought!! Must go before I get caught!! :lol:

Trigger

sunny_jimbob said:
I recognise and commend your sneakiness sir Miss!

PS, Dan's my sister not my brother. But that's ok, she hasn't got a picture of herself on her avatar. :lol:

Pah, damn my jumping to user name related conclusions :oops: :oops: . I should know better, given as most net people who meet me ask me first if I am Jim or Bob. :roll: :)

Sam Atherton said:
Right. I have the key for the safe, and a selection of letters and numbers. Is there any pattern to the order of the numbers, or do I have to sit here trying lots and lots of combinations?

:oops: :oops: I haven't got past that part yet... My mate has but he's being difficult!

HBB

I've got the hook, and smashed the glass. How do you get the key? Please help me!! :D

Dan

sunny_jimbob said:
Pah, damn my jumping to user name related conclusions :oops: :oops: . I should know better, given as most net people who meet me ask me first if I am Jim or Bob. :roll: :)

Pah - don't worry about it!!! After all I did choose a blokes abbreviation for my name, just can't stand being called Danni, Dani, Danny - whatever, I think they are all awful. So Dan it is!

:D

hornblower

Help!!!!

Right I'm being gassed we have masks on, pushed table but don't know what to put under it!!! help please!!!

ok so I did it, but too many clicks damn!!!
Anymore like that anyone can recommend?

*whispers and looks ashamed* that's the point I got to and couldn't suss it. I passed out and went back to the begging. I couldn't be bothered to go through it again! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.