WANTED!

Kitten

OK, I was putting on my make-up this morning ( I need to look gorgeous for my picture this afternoon :wink: ), and some of it seems to have gone missing. :( Any ideas to where it is?

*Looks around everyone*

SUPER SOP!!! What are you doing with my lipstick? Stop using it to write on the walls! :eek:

And Bunny, if you wanted to borrow my eyeshadow, you should have asked first, that green just doesn't suit your eyes I'm afraid! :?

Kitten

*Approaches 2md slowly*

2md, could you please give me whatever you're hiding behind your back!
:?

Kitten

Has anyone seen my 'spot cover stick'?

I'd be careful with that, these spots are contageous :shock:

HBB

CRW_1233_Scouthead.jpg

Yup! :( You can just make me out, i'm the solo horn peeping through the conductor and euphonium!

Kitten

homicidalbennyboy said:
I think Turquise is more my colour, goes with our band jackets.... :?

Hang on, if I have a look in the bottom of my bag, I'm sure I'll be able to find you some.

And I have the perfect eyeliner to go with that as well. If you come over here, I'll do it for you :shock:

2nd man down

Staff member
homicidalbennyboy said:
CRW_1233_Scouthead.jpg

Yup! :( You can just make me out, i'm the solo horn peeping through the conductor and euphonium!

HEY!! Yours are the exact opposite of ours...you're like my negative!! Cool!!

HBB

drag.jpg

OMG!! WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Get away from me Kitten ...[/img]