Want to know your star wars name?

Dave Payn

Janet Watkins said:
Dave Payn said:
And anyone by the name of Sylvia Pistone will be in trouble with their first name...

:roll:

While searching for a suitable Gite in the Rouen area, earlier this year, we were presented with one in a tiny French village called Pissy Poville :lol:

My Star Wars name is Watja Rogos :!:

Janet

I've Just read on a news website that, in a town called Corfe Castle, in Dorset, the last house on the road to Swanage used to have a little nameplate 'Far Corfe'. Now sadly swallowed in the mists of time.....

PeterBale

Staff member
Dave Payn said:
I've Just read on a news website that, in a town called Corfe Castle, in Dorset, the last house on the road to Swanage used to have a little nameplate 'Far Corfe'. Now sadly swallowed in the mists of time.....

When we lived in Windsor, there was a very eccentricly designed house that I used to pass frequently. Clearly inspired by "Under Milk Wood" the owner had called it "Llamedos" :!: :wink: :lol:

Dave Payn

When we lived in Windsor, there was a very eccentricly designed house that I used to pass frequently. Clearly inspired by "Under Milk Wood" the owner had called it "Llamedos" :!: :wink: :lol:[/quote]

Excellent! :lol:

Tromgod

Buiba Dogla.................

Your powers are weak while mine grow in strength for I have turned to the dark side! :twisted:

MoominDave

PeterBale said:
When we lived in Windsor, there was a very eccentricly designed house that I used to pass frequently. Clearly inspired by "Under Milk Wood" the owner had called it "Llamedos" :!: :wink: :lol:

Is that where Terry Pratchett found his inspiration for the name for the Discworld version of Wales?

Evad