Want to Buy Vincent Bach 1G (Bass Trombone) Mouthpiece.

Gtrom

Hi.

I am desperately looking for another 1G, but specifically one stamped " VINCENT BACH 1G" (all uppercase as it appears here).

Bach, despite their specs saying otherwise, slightly skewed their dimensions over time and so any other 1G is slightly too big for my chops.

Bach changed the typeface of the mouthpiece stamping over time hence the specific one I need is stamped as above.

Fingers crossed there are a few spares around that aren't needed.

I am willing to pay the going rate.

Thanking you in advance !

Vegasbound

Hi Mark

Not sure if you have found a 1g or not, but I know Jonathon Pippin is selling one not sure of the era though.... Or maybe try asking on trombonechat.com

Gtrom

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

I have two 1g's of the era I'm after but as they are getting more and more scarce I'm always in the market for a spare or two.

Is there any chance you could ask Jonathon to pm me please? I don't have any contact details for him.

I may have to get one from over the pond on trombonechat. , good call.

Thanks once again and stay safe.

Vegasbound

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

I have two 1g's of the era I'm after but as they are getting more and more scarce I'm always in the market for a spare or two.

Is there any chance you could ask Jonathon to pm me please? I don't have any contact details for him.

I may have to get one from over the pond on trombonechat. , good call.

Thanks once again and stay safe.

Mark

Is your on Facebook that is easiest and he has a trombone mouthpiece sale page

Gtrom

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

No, I'm not on Facebook (and never will be !). The only family member that is is stranded in Japan at the moment so it may have to wait a while.

Not to worry, there is one for sale on trombonechat.com (hopefully) which I have enquired about.

Thanks again.

Vegasbound

And it appears from his reply asking you to email that it is the gen of Bach you are looking for.......that was much easier than finding a mt Vernon Bach 2g