Sold/Expired Want scorch?? You got it! :)

James McFadyen

tMP's Bob Thompson scooped up my arrangment for £10.00!!!

If you fancy playing this all time fav, you can buy it right now for only £20.00 (It's usual RRP)

The true essence of the piece has not been disturbed, but as the piece grows, it gets grander and grander, louder and louder and even more passionate until it reaches the final unexpected cadence!

Give your audience this classic tune with a twist!

You can now hear it via Scorch!

http://www.myalias.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/scorch/Abide%20with%20Me%20(Playable).htm

(The score has been altered to playback on all end-user's systems - I apologise for the Bb Bass part, Still haven't fathomed out how to get the Bb bass playing in the correct octave - if anyone knows I would love to know!)

MoominDave

Haven't used Scorch myself, but can it be bodged in the same way as you can solve playback within the standard Sibelius?

That is, find a band score which was saved on Sib 1.x; this should have the Bb Bass playback at the right pitch. Delete all the notes from this, and save it as your band manuscript paper. Hey presto, right octave Bb Bass playback...

Dave

HBB

MoominDave said:
I'll email you my band manuscript paper - see if it helps.

Dave

Dave, can I be really cheaky (we were talking about this before), is there any chance you could send it to me too! :?: Please :roll:

Ben

stephen_clapton

anyone else got any scorch downloads we can hear? makes a change from hearing the vizcaya recording! apart from when dad started singing along to abide with me......... hmmm!

Straightmute

stephen_clapton said:
anyone else got any scorch downloads we can hear? makes a change from hearing the vizcaya recording! apart from when dad started singing along to abide with me......... hmmm!

I use Scorch on my Dragon Music website. Most of the pieces have now been 'Scorched' by the music dragon so that you can hear/see them prior to purchase, but I still have some midnight oil to burn before the catalogue is complete...

Cheers

D

James McFadyen

stephen_clapton said:

You could try buying some as well ;)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.