VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

FAO ALL HOUSEMATES

In a final attempt to restore harmony to the BB house, BB would like to make this announcement.

BB is prepared to ignore any rule-breaking that has taken place in the last 24 hours IF HOUSEMATES AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES - just like you did when signing up to enter the hosue. However, should ANY rule be broken from this point on, the housemate responsible may face eviction from the house.

As a result, any pending punishments - at the present time - will be ignored.

Thanks,

BB.

Right. Enough is enough. It has to be proved that BB is serious about this.

As a result of this latest outburst, Dave Payn - you are about to be evicted from the BB house. You have just over 5 minutes - 'till 3.50pm - to leave any parting message to your fellow housemates.

Dave Payn

Indeed. I was a plant! My remit was to stir things up and 'kitten' provided me with the perfect opportunity! My anger with Kitten was all fabricaed and indeed, it WAS me who changed my profile and blamed it on BB!

All in jest, folks! Hope you ke it in the spirit intended!

Oops, better change my profile..... ;-)

Dave Payn

Dave Payn said:
Indeed. I was a plant! My remit was to stir things up and 'kitten' provided me with the perfect opportunity! My anger with Kitten was all fabricated and indeed, it WAS me who changed my profile and blamed it on BB!

All in jest, folks! Hope you take it in the spirit intended!

Oops, better change my profile back..... ;-)

Thanks for coming clean Dave.

However, BB is still serious about the punishment that faces you all for any further rule-breaking. :twisted:

Seedhouse

:shock: I don't believe it...!
I'm disappointed considering we all sided with you when BB gave you warnings! :cry:
Don't know what to say now...
I hope Kitten isn't the same...!

Seedhouse said:
I'm disappointed considering we all sided with you when BB gave you warnings!
ALL?

BB seems to remember most of the taking sides was made by you Seedhouse. BB suggests you don't try and drag your fellow housemates into this - they might not like it.

Seedhouse

Dear Big Bro,

I'd like to apologise for all of my messages today, if they have been deemed offensive or over the top.
I've just been confused, and with Dave Payn being a mole and Kitten new to the house (although whoever it is seems an alright peep :wink: ) everything it's been a difficult and confusing.
I stand by what i've said, but i'd like to step down and draw a line before everything get's out of hand and I risk forfeits for the group.
Am I forgiven BB? :(

Seedhouse

No BB but 2md hasn't been online much today, and i'm sure he'd have backed up Dave, and Kitten seemed to have forgiven him too. So we were all backing him up.
Am I forgiven though... RE: my last post?

2nd man down

Staff member
2nd man down was online all day and was amazed at what went on...i just sat at the back of the room and watched the proceedings.

For what it's worth I would have backed Dave but I'd sensed something odd going on, I just didn't see it being Dave that was the plant!! :shock:

Any more surprises in store BOC Bro??