USB Toothbrush... Seriously!!!

Would you buy one?!

• Total voters

Naomi McFadyen

Euph-Bari said:
so its for people that live thier lives on the PC then................. :?

I live my life on the computer when I'm not out doing summut else... but I wouldn't get one... honest... :p

It wasnt me who ticked yes either... honest... ;-)
My money's on homocidalbennyboy seeing as he wrote it; and with a big smiley face at the end too! Says it all... :p

HBB

Nope, your random accusations are wrong ... I was one of the majority that clicked no

no "whoever smelt it dealt it" here! :p

HBB

Naruco said:
D'oh! Oh well...

...and it wasnt a random accusation; it was a guess...
and there is a difference ;-) :p

lol ........ sorry didn't mean to sound horrid! :D

Pythagoras

I ticked Yes! Was the second though. The amount of coke and beer I get through while reading the mouthpiece would make a toothbrush handy. All those late nights when I've stayed up too late on the computer, its a real hassle to walk to the bathroom just to clean my teeth!

Naomi McFadyen

Pythagoras said:
I ticked Yes! Was the second though. The amount of coke and beer I get through while reading the mouthpiece would make a toothbrush handy. All those late nights when I've stayed up too late on the computer, its a real hassle to walk to the bathroom just to clean my teeth!

lol! Yea... I use and get through a lot of chewing gum ;-)

dyl

bladder said:
Will it e-mail your dentist and warn of any impending cavities??

Oh no - don't give them any more stupid ideas - they're bound to try it out!

Pythagoras

bladder said:
Will it e-mail your dentist and warn of any impending cavities??

Sounds eminantly sensible. Surely it wouldn't be that hard to attach some sort of sensor or camera and then it would just be a case of sending the results to a dentist electtronically

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.