Trouble at t'mill?

Andy_Euph

What's up with Fairies at the moment, I know they are rebuilding but there seems to be trouble as it seems that a number of players in key seats are leaving, especially when the newly named solo euph leaves within a week? Just seems a bit of a dire time for them at the moment...but hopefully they'll sort it out soon, we don't a brass band equalivant of Leeds FC :?

Dave Euph

Yar, I was caught suprised when their new solo euph player suddenly signed for Dyke, but I'm sure they'll be fine. There just going through a phase. Believe it or not, someday it'll happen to YBS! ;)

deezastar

Andy, why don't you audition for the seat since you have so much interest in FAIREYS. Would you turn them or Dyke down? :shock:

Andy_Euph

deezastar said:
Andy, why don't you audition for the seat since you have so much interest in FAIREYS. Would you turn them or Dyke down? :shock:

Whoa whoa whoa hang on a minute, I wasn't having a go at any band or player :evil:

All I was trying to say is that its a shame that such a top band seem to be having a bit of rough time of later and that I hope they get sorted soon as it would be a shame if anything happened to the band :!:

Highnote

Loyalty certainly seems to have gone out of the window these days - Bands sack players if they can think they can get someone just that little bit better and some players in turn have no qualms about leaving at short notice and letting their bands down - A little bit like football!!

lynchie

I think they must have heard Flixton play and paniced (sp??) at the thought that in a few years they might have to try and compete with such an amazing band... well maybe...

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.