Sold/Expired Trombone for sale!

David Farrell

Hey all,

I've recently bought a new trombone just a few months ago and unfortunately haven't had a chance to use it. I used to play the trombone for years when I was a little less busy with work and studying. I'm studying my final year at university and funds are running a little low, hence the main reason for selling.

I bought it thinking I would have time to play it and I just haven't been able to at all. Shame really, but it's sitting there and it could be getting used.

The trombone is a Yamaha B flat Tenor trombone. Brand new. Books and everything are still in it. Even with the original Yamaha slide cream. :)

I've posted a few pictures below to show you...

If you know of anyone wishing to buy it or give me an offer, please post here or feel free to email at david@farrell-bros.co.uk

Thanks for your time.

David Farrell

Hey all,

I have received a few emails concerning this thanks.

Just to let you know, I can accept payments online as well as by post. Some people were asking that in their emails.

Although no buyers yet. ;)

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
David Farrell said:

Glad to hear it, hope you get a buyer. :tup

Good job that tMP's very own gem Sparkly (Rach) pointed you in this direction then eh David... :wink: :wink:

David Farrell

madandcrazytromboneguy said:
how much r u asking 4 it?

£400 ono.

If it had been used I would charge less, but the thing hasn't even been tuned. :)

TheMusicMan said:
David Farrell said:

Glad to hear it, hope you get a buyer. :tup

Good job that tMP's very own gem Sparkly (Rach) pointed you in this direction then eh David... :wink: :wink:

Yeah, big thanks to Rach. :)

NAS

Is that the Bousfield model? If so I can definately recomend it guys... played one for 4 years :D .