...together standing tall...

lynchie

Active Member
I'm sure Mr Keppler would join me in saying COME ON LADS!!! 19-13 against the world champions! Happy days!!
 

Keppler

Moderator
Staff member
beat me to it Mr Lynch...

Fantastic performance... am happy today.

Bad luck to England, but nothing went right for them today...
 

MRSH

Supporting Member
Keppler said:
Bad luck to England, but nothing went right for them today...
Yep - Ireland sure did deserve the win.

England were dreadful at line-outs and scrums. And their handling was very poor.

Didn't enjoy it at all but the best team did win. :( :( :( :(
 

Chunky

Active Member
Okiedokie of Oz said:
Oh......well wake me when we move onto something more.......FUN!!
Is rugby no longer fun in Australia :lol: When did that happen, November last year by any chance :wink: :wink:

However, congratulations to the boys from Ireland a well deserved victory.
 

Okiedokie of Oz

Active Member
Rugby was never fun.

Nor was league, AFL, Cricket, swimming, golf, bowling......

I am just not a sporty person....although I did once make the nationals in outrigging!!!
 

Dan

Member
I live just round the corner from Twickenham Rugby Ground and we had a lot of down in the mouth England Fans walking past our flat night! :?

Well done to Ireland though. :p
 

Dave Payn

Active Member
Indeed, well done to Ireland. Might be a very good thing for England too!

Still, what really mattered happened at Fratton Park on Saturday evening. Simply awesome. Just need to finish off Celta Vigo later this week! (Hopefully!)


Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.
 

Dave Payn

Active Member
Chunky said:
Okiedokie of Oz said:
Oh......well wake me when we move onto something more.......FUN!!
Is rugby no longer fun in Australia :lol: When did that happen, November last year by any chance :wink: :wink:

However, congratulations to the boys from Ireland a well deserved victory.
And well done in the E.Anglian derby yesterday! It'd be good to see Norwich back in the top flight. I still remember their European escapades under Mike Walker. Bayern who?
 

lynchie

Active Member
Dave Payn said:
Chunky said:
Okiedokie of Oz said:
Oh......well wake me when we move onto something more.......FUN!!
Is rugby no longer fun in Australia :lol: When did that happen, November last year by any chance :wink: :wink:

However, congratulations to the boys from Ireland a well deserved victory.
And well done in the E.Anglian derby yesterday! It'd be good to see Norwich back in the top flight. I still remember their European escapades under Mike Walker. Bayern who?
and i'm sure all the inter milan fans sit at home thinking "Norwich? Ummm... no can't say it rings a bell..."
 
Top