Today's the day..... (not to be confused with On This Day)

Dave Payn

Today's the day........

I hand in my notice at PRS, after 17 years 6 months and 17 days! (You see, when you've been a 'lifer' at PRS like me, you have to give three months' notice!).

Having said that, I am in consultation with the powers that be in the hope that I might get some part time PRS work out of them when I move to Arran.

Counting the minutes already....

:)

dyl

So, three months from now you'll start photocopying music and copying CDs then Dave?

Only kidding mate. :oops:

Best of luck.

Dave Payn

dyl said:
So, three months from now you'll start photocopying music and copying CDs then Dave?

Only kidding mate. :oops:

Best of luck.

Whaddya mean 'three months from now'?? (*Quickly hides away bookcases of illegal CDs and photocopies........* That was a joke, by the way..... ;-)

Cheers, Dyl!

;-)

flugelgal

Wow - 3 months notice! I guess that makes it hard for some people to move to another job. A prospective employer would have to really want to employ someone to wait that long before they could start!

Good luck Dave!

Will the Sec

So, Dave, is your current job worth applying for?

And are you buying the beers tonight by way of celebration?

And will your new boss let you spend as much on tMP as your current one does?

And who is the copright holder for the theme to the Justice League of America cartoon series?

And will you accept my congratulations even if I am deeply envious of you :?: :D

Dave Payn

Will the Sec said:
So, Dave, is your current job worth applying for?

And are you buying the beers tonight by way of celebration?

Nah. When I've finally left!

And will your new boss let you spend as much on tMP as your current one does?

Yes I will

And who is the copright holder for the theme to the Justice League of America cartoon series?

I thought we cleared that one up! ;-)

And will you accept my congratulations even if I am deeply envious of you :?: :D

Of course. Thank you kindly and all the others wishing me well (or wanting me to drop down a wishing well! ;-)) (Sorry, still haven't worked out how to separate different bits of quotes!)