Today's game: Can you escape from.....

I've done it now. Replaced the mouse batteries on my cordless mouse so i could actually click accurately enough to get the cross!

HBB

Help!!

GOt the battery, code (1**4?) cd case etc. can't find the safe?! Have you gon eout the room yet?!

HBB

Just found the tape, and think it points to the (*beep*-left corner) but where?!!

Jo Elson

line ur mouse up with where he's pointing then when films finsihed click a couple of time on that spot on the wall.

Jo Elson

The blank one that the film is projected on. Wait til it finishes then click once and then click again. If you do too many clicks it will take you back to cd player.

lynchie

ok, i know i'm dragging this one back from the doldrums, but I just found it and managed to do it... so proud of myself (now i need some painkillers for the headache it gave me)

akwarose

I DID IT!!!!!!

i had to read all ur posts n get a lot of help, but i did it!!!!!!!! it was drivin me crazy coz i ouldnt find the rod, but i got it now. and that link really worked, coz it dont on the game thanks!!
WOOO!!!

i'm off to rest my braincell now xx

Trigger

Yeah I've finished!! I'm a bit slow :roll: . That was the most annoying thing ever!! Are there anymore?? :?:

Product tMP members are discussing