Toblerone!!

Toblerone..................

• Total voters

Lothianh

homocidalbennyboy said:
I love the white chocolate toblerones .... they're lovely ... although a bit sickening! :D

White chocolate is for people who feel that the taste of chocolate shouldn't interfere with their enjoyment of the texture. :)

With Toblerone, as with all chocolate, the darker the better!

-Lothian

toblerones rock!
i get my dad them for fathers day but me and my brothers usually eat it coz he's too slow!!
its also a tradition to buy one if im on a ferry!!
:D :D :D

DublinBass

Supporting Member
It's good, but I like the Droste Chocolate better ..aghgahgah
homer18.jpg

<edit - P.S. another retropost how wonderful!! :bounce >

Liz Courts

Mmmmmmmm.......I LOVE Toblerone!!! I don't get to eat it that often though :cry: ...oh well, only five and a half months until Christmas - maybe someone will buy me a bar :D

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I've got one waiting for me at school.

When I bought the annual chocolate ration for my register monitors and school band, I saw them on the shelf...

Temptation wins every time. Unfortunately I had a senior moment and left it there. :oops: Does tomorrow ever come?

HBB

Lothianh said:
homocidalbennyboy said:
I love the white chocolate toblerones .... they're lovely ... although a bit sickening! :D

White chocolate is for people who feel that the taste of chocolate shouldn't interfere with their enjoyment of the texture. :)

Take that Back!!!! :( :( :!: :!:

Ben
:wink:

bruceg

What a cruel trick to play. Someone resurrects an old thread and makes me think that wee McFudge has come back to tMP :D Cruel I say...

next wednesday there will be a coach full of toblerone coming back from paris as i am buying lots n lots for me as its usually 3 for 2 on the ferry :D

drummergurl

i was thinkin more your stash of toblerone!

p.s u may be a few bars less than wot you bought by the time we get back to st helens next week

drummergurl

im special!! :D i like toblerone, and im very closely related to "baby david" as you call him!!! thats gotta be special enuf :lol:

oh well fink ill have to buy my own stash then

drummergurl said:
im special!! :D i like toblerone, and im very closely related to "baby david" as you call him!!! thats gotta be special enuf :lol:

might get stopped at customs for all the cheap booze im bringing back....ah hem that daddy is bringing back, and the 12toblerones for the prioce 8 :wink:

lynchie

aimee_euph said:
drummergurl said:

might get stopped at customs for all the cheap booze im bringing back....ah hem that daddy is bringing back, and the 12toblerones for the prioce 8 :wink:

as scandalous as this sounds (12 toblerone's imagine the literally pounds of possible profit!!) I think you'll probably get away with it... :roll: :wink: