Toblerone..................

• Total voters

super_sop

Supporting Member
It just has to be toblerone
I have a big one every fathers day off Abigail. I look forward to it every year

James McFadyen

:)

They should make 'Toblerone - The Banders Edition', one for each member of the band.......their instrument is engraved on the chocolate, it could be a special treat every band night, I think we'd then see all the bums on seats then :wink:

super_sop

Supporting Member
eeeeew all those nuguty bits in the instrumets, talk aboout sticky valves!

Nope toblerone's are definately for special ocasions.

WE went to Switzerland last july 2002 and all me and my friends ate was Toblerone, and we had one on the way home an it melted, mmmmmmm

andyp

Watch Billy Connolly's description of what happens when you eat a Toblerone - priceless!
"Who thought that up? An aggresive sweetie?"

HBB

I love the white chocolate toblerones .... they're lovely ... although a bit sickening! :D

Ben

Jo Elson

mmmm lovely. Bit sickly if you eat the whole bar, but there's no chance of sharing it - it won't spell toblerone in my stomach if i give a piece away!

Dave Payn

super_sop said:
It just has to be toblerone
I have a big one every fathers day off Abigail. I look forward to it every year
Finbarr Saunders would be uncontrollable if he read this...... :shock:

Talking of which, I once met a young beautiful brunette. We had a long chat and we realised we both had an interest in words. She asked me for an example of a double entendre. So I gave her one. :wink:

lynchie

Jo Elson said:
mmmm lovely. Bit sickly if you eat the whole bar, but there's no chance of sharing it - it won't spell toblerone in my stomach if i give a piece away!
And of course if someone did steal a piece, you couldn't be expected to remember which letter it was so you'd have to eat a whole other one! Or is that just me?

Jo Elson

Absolutely. But that is one of the good things about toblerone. You can always tell if someone has pilfered a piece because of the letters!

michellegarbutt

Supporting Member
In the dim and distant past when ChewyTuba played in Hartlepool Youth Band they were taken on a guided tour of the toblerone factory while they were touring Switzerland. The only trouble was they were given so many free samples at every stage of the manufacturing process. It's taken over 30 years before he's been able to bring himself to taste toblerone again.