To Darth_Tuba

lynchie

think songs... think christmas... eh? NOOOO! Not santa claus is coming to town you fool! MAD WORLD!!!

akwarose

i did write it in the person before thread........ if you could be bothered to read it

:wink:

just kidding, its from Mad World (tears for fears originally i think) covered by Gary Jules at Crimbo time

Darth_Tuba

Correct, it's from Mad World, by Tears for Fears. Was worried for a second when I saw a thread about me! :shock:

TuTuKu

I had a bit of a craze on that song at Xmas time... it's dry your eyes, by the streets at the moment though! well the chorus, don't like the verses so much! I tend to over play things and go off them rapidly!! you would hav thought i might have learnt by now :roll:

akwarose

TuTuKu said:
I had a bit of a craze on that song at Xmas time... it's dry your eyes, by the streets at the moment though!

ditto!!! i absolutely LOVE that streets song!!! i just gotta go buy it now, and my life will be complete :roll:

TuTuKu

I've *ahem*downloaded*ahem* it... got it on at the moment... just until i can scrape enough money 2 buy the CD!!

jambo

Darth_Tuba said:
I like "Dry Your Eyes" too. The lyrics seem particularly relevant of late!
Ha ha, know what you mean but then thought sod it, not worth the grief. Saved the radio going out the window anyway!

Try Eminem's 'Superman' :wink:

Said it before...they learn...the grass is never greener! :)