tMPers WAY Down South

drummergurl

coz im bored, i decided to search for users from australia, and ive found 37 users from australia... the most famous one (well the one who posts the most i think) is okiedokie of oz, hell most likely post in here later on

lynchie

drummergurl said:
hell most likely post in here later on
indeed... whereas heaven and nirvana are more of morning posters... urgh... i even think that was pants... well never mind, I'm not deleting it now!

Punctuation... it's grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
lynchie said:
drummergurl said:
hell most likely post in here later on
indeed... whereas heaven and nirvana are more of morning posters... urgh... i even think that was pants... well never mind, I'm not deleting it now!

Punctuation... it's grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

...shouldn't that be a captial "I" Mr Lynch? :? :wink:

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
hey don't blame me I don't know what happened to my font size then (oo-er missus!)

*Ahem* back on topic maybe???

Oh and before anyone corrects me I know I spelt capital wrong....... :oops:

Liz Courts

Hmmm...I thought you meant waaay down south as in Cornwall, but no, you meant waaaaaaaaaaay down south as in another country...

I have a half-brother and nephew living in Australia - non-brassy people - so that doesn't really count does it?!

:? :D

fitzy

Besides myself and kerwintootle, the is realy no-one down this far south who is a tMPer. All the other aussies are from up north in Queensland (Which doesn't really count as down south!!)

fitzy

Unfortunatly no..........................

The petrol would cost a bit too much :wink: :lol:

You guys up there dont know what "south" is! I live right on the bottom of the mainland and there is still an island called Tasmania to get over before it is really "south"!!!

bigmamabadger

fitzy said:
Unfortunatly no..........................

The petrol would cost a bit too much :wink: :lol:
Shame. We need an international presence. :wink:

fitzy said:
You guys up there dont know what "south" is! I live right on the bottom of the mainland and there is still an island called Tasmania to get over before it is really "south"!!!
And then there's an entire continent between you and the Deep South...
But don't take my word for it. I once thought Hungary and Afghanistan shared a border...
BMB
xx