TMPers for Scottish Open?

Darth_Tuba

Hey! My avatar has changed several times now since Aidan was taking the piss! Anyway, to return to topic :wink: , should be going up to the Scots Open on the Freck bus... which means getting rangooned on Saturday AND Sunday! :D :guiness

Aidan

you look like bugs bunny with his ears tied back plus goatee

one of your arms seems to be considerably shorter than the other also

Darth_Tuba

Nadia said:
you look like bugs bunny with his ears tied back plus goatee

one of your arms seems to be considerably shorter than the other also

Incorrect - I had no goatee at the Masters. Also, I am seeing a doctor about the arm thing! :lol:

Borfeo

Stewart, Im surprised there hasn't been complaints about your messages yet, I can barely read them and I'm Scottish. God knows what the English Welsh and Irish think your saying :wink:

Mark,

I've had the 'pleasure' of Stewart in the band for over 12 months now and I'm still trying to work out what he says! I know there was something about Jonny Wilkinson not having a dad on Sunday but besides that its all a mystery to me!

See you Sunday

Borfeo

Aye Tricky, our Stewart is a special breed alright.

And to think, his vocabulary was exactly the same when he was 12 as it is now, how he managed to get through English classes is beyond me :wink:

Sorry Stewart, I don't mean it really.

Good luck to you guys on Sunday, I'll be looking forward to hearing the band.

Moy

Looking forward to hearing as many bands as I can fit in.
Earliest train from Aberdeen doesn't get me into Glasgow until after mid-day.
Have heard all the best are towards the end anyway. Sorry to those are drawn early.....only repeating what I was told.

Moy

Nadia said:
cheers :shock:
Honest I don't know who is palying when but will be cheering for all of you.
I have to look out for the percussionist in Besses and the back row cornet player so tell them to look out for me as well. :roll:

Will give maybe a little bit of extra cheer for Bo-Ness 'cause my pals conducting them, but don't mind who wins..................... as long as they r Scottish :wink:

Moy

Yeh that ones that are Rachaels dad and brother.
So remember to say hi to the old wifie horn player Aidan :lol:

For the non - Scottish....wifie is woman :lol:

Borfeo said:
Stewart, Im surprised there hasn't been complaints about your messages yet, I can barely read them and I'm Scottish. God knows what the English Welsh and Irish think your saying :wink:

I have to sit with my West Lothian/English dictionary on my lap everytime I see Stewart's messages! :wink:

Good luck everyone and see you tomorrow.

Alex

tonetastic

Glad too see Moy will be in time for the best band's :wink:
Also, if you think reading Stewarts messages is hard, try listenig to him!
Just kidding Stewart :wink:
Good Luck to all tomorrow :D

Moy

Have heard at least one of the good bands will be on near the beginning and I will miss them. :cry:

Moy

Well hopefully I will manage to hear you. I am arriving at Queen St station at 12.15 and have one of our band who is studying in Glasgow coming to meet me.
Promised him a drink if he took me to the concert hall. Don't think he will want a coffee or tea though. :lol:
Looking forward to two and a half hours of nothing to do on the train. Bliss.
Hope he hasn't used the F word too much at rehearsals!!!!!!!