tMPers at the Whits

AndyCat

I was out with Fodens (on BBb) if you saw us. Fat and Ginger playing without a strap, pegging on to the unfortunate Julie Backhouse!

Saw BOC Brass at Delph (briefly helping in the search for the Ogre's Bass Trom music) and probably many other tMP'ers, but I don't really know any of you!

We were a bit quick going round so didn't really have chance to chat besides at Delph.

Maybe be at Easingwold....

Cornishwomble

I spent all day at Delph and saw the tmpers and BOC (nice hats!).
Was able to put some names to faces but apart from that didn't recognise any other tmpers!!

tubafran

tMPers

Hi All
Was playing alongside GeordieColin and also met up with Timbloke and Yorkshire Pudding with BOC at Delph, Sunnyjimbob twice with Bakewell, James Gamble twice with Old Glossop. Also saw other non tMPers with Stocksbridge and Hepworth at Deplh.

Marched with dawnys_flug.
Saw geordiecolin and tubafran at somewhere starting with H and delph.
pythagoras and number1euph at somwhere else, where you had to march up a hill!
spilt beer over the twigges, and spoke to timbloke, yorkshirepudding and possibly others as well as seeing BOC brass at Delph.
saw nas and drummergirl at lydgate, but only realised it was them after they'd set off marching!
and I quite possibly saw others that I've missed off here. Don't be too offended, please! Oh, and I was the one on the front rank of comedy green jackets wearing black and with a card on my lyre saying tMP sunny_jimbob.

and yes, dawn did tell me off for not informing her that I was speaking to tMPers!

TIMBONE

It was lovely to meet 'boo', (I've already mentioned Neil :lol: ), and thankyou both for helping out at the Flixton concert last night, it sounded two cornets better than it would have done without you both.

By the way, sorry about what I said concerning those north of the border :oops: I forget that people who don't know me don't realise when I'm joking.

Dawnys_flug said:
Nah we saw rainford at friezland. But yet again i didn't know that there were any tMPers there! :p

there was 3 of us, but that had to be the worst one we did. we were stood around a microphone all squashed up, it was horrible.

flugelgal

TIMBONE said:
It was lovely to meet 'boo', (I've already mentioned Neal :lol: ), and thankyou both for helping out at the Flixton concert last night, it sounded two cornets better than it would have done without you both.
Very diplomatic, Tim. :wink: Nice to meet you too. :D I shall pop into Flixton next time I'm passing! :shock:

TIMBONE said:
By the way, sorry about what I said concerning those north of the border :oops: I forget that people who don't know me don't realise when I'm joking.
I've forgotten it already :lol:

I met all the people who played with the tmp band, and pretty much all of flixton band. Rutty said hello to me and I met Caroline Twigge too (though she was probably too far gone to remember... :wink: ). A good time was had and I even proved that all Scots people don't have a drink problem by only consuming 2 alcoholic drinks on the Friday :D .

neiltwist

very subtle correction kirsty!

tim did say hi to me, or rather I said hi to him, parr being probably my closest band, but it was the irish boy neal who helped on cornet!

I met too many tmpers to remember on friday, so I wont even try!

Keppler

Staff member
Just call me Kepps... tis easier to spell...

Enjoyed the concert Tim, and Flixtonites... the marching beforehand was interesting too ;)

Am glad to see that I was unrecognisable in the midst of tmpers.. the tiger disguise obviously works then... ;)
Glad to rebump into you lot again, and bump into more of you the first time.
Can't make Easingwold, but looking forward to the next one after that....

flugelgal

Keppler said:
Am glad to see that I was unrecognisable in the midst of tmpers.. the tiger disguise obviously works then... ;)
Maybe that was something to do with your dazzling smile reflecting the sunlight Neal 8)

Keppler said:
Glad to rebump into you lot again
The feeling was mutual :wink:

TIMBONE

flugelgal said:
TIMBONE said:

Well what I said was.................... :roll: no, I'm not going there :lol: but I seem to remember that her name was Marion, which is enough to make any man reach for his bow and arrow.

ScrapingtheBottom

TIMBONE said:
flugelgal said:
TIMBONE said:

Well what I said was.................... :roll: no, I'm not going there :lol: but I seem to remember that her name was Marion, which is enough to make any man reach for his bow and arrow.

Ixnay on the Bobby Hood jokes, we get enough of 'em round here.

SBB

Didn't see anyone cos i don't really know anyone!!

But did anyone see Silk anywhere? I played Solo Cornet, in da rep position though,

:shock: :shock:

flugelgal

TIMBONE said:
I was too polite to say that I remembered, Tim :wink: Anyway, 'twas very nice to meet you - shame we didn't stay for a drink after the gig :!:

ploughboy

I Bumped into Yorkie?? at uppermill, Saw the BOC band at Dobcross and leant them a Trombone. If I saw you and didn't recognise you my apologies, We (Emley) we're the ones who had 10 trombone's on the march - My apologoes again to the dozens of folk who complained "you've got them all" :lol:

Fifi

yes well id like to aplogise to all those tmp'ers on the coach on the way back, well those that were sat at the back. hmmm just shudnt have let me drink that much!

Product tMP members are discussing