• No thanks- *fobs off with excuses*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno just yet, we'll see!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jambo

Lauradoll said:
Naruco said:
hehe, I think 2 bars will be covered this time... to save any rain happenings and getting lost...
Wetherspoons... and then Sinclairs Oyster Bar :D we'll only go Scubar if someone can get us their without getting lost and wet! :lol:

Getting lost going to Scubar??? I thought that was impossible, I seem to have some built in homing device.........easy peasy!!

Yes, home in on Scubar no probs, just dont walk home eh blondie!

Aidan

can i just do one beurgh... and call it a day on this thread... between iain (did i spell it right this time ;)) and naomi, i'd get RSI if i attempted a count

neiltwist

right! i'm back and ready for a small drink!

I'll be vaguely around the repetoire day for NYBB, so how does about 2 in the afternoon sound to meet up?

we can go to an all you can eat about 5ish, then meet up with any latecomers at the alotted time!

Naomi, say your car is broken! and there aren't trains running through manchester (as there aren't)!

bassinthebathroom

Naruco said:
toilet Iain?! Wasnt it the back of a dust bin or something? :lol:
and errrrrr, squeeze a couple of what?!?! :shock:

As I'm sure you're aware details of the aforementioned evening are a little sketchy.

Naruco said:
Unfortunately I am now unable to attend my own social
Fool!

And what was Aidan going to count? Now I'm confused!

Naomi McFadyen

Having spoken with somone at B+E online last night it's not a huge event and not many of the band will be there anyway so I'll go with the "I got my dates mixed up" excuse... cos I'll tell ya, I really have got my dates muddled up with band stuff for this week and next!! (oooppps) :oops:
I'll have a word tomorrow!

*makes note*... ALWAYS CARRY DIARY WITH YOU :!: :!: ...

Lauradoll

jambo said:
Lauradoll said:
Naruco said:
hehe, I think 2 bars will be covered this time... to save any rain happenings and getting lost...
Wetherspoons... and then Sinclairs Oyster Bar :D we'll only go Scubar if someone can get us their without getting lost and wet! :lol:

Getting lost going to Scubar??? I thought that was impossible, I seem to have some built in homing device.........easy peasy!!

Yes, home in on Scubar no probs, just dont walk home eh blondie!

Only on the way to the kebab shop!!! :shock:

Naomi McFadyen

Just to remind y'all that the social is this Saturday (24th), meeting at Wetherspoons, Deansgate at 7.30pm!
Hope to see as many of you as poss during the night... make you got someones mobile number in case you arrive late and need to know where we are!

;-)

Naomi McFadyen

To the NYBB lot...
Go to the Pheonix after your rep day and we'll catch up with you lot over there... Don't forget to bring as many people over as poss! :)

Planned times and venues for early part of the evening is...
7.30-8 in Wetherspoons
8-8.30 in Sinclairs

then head over to Pheonix to meet the NYBB lot
then move from Pheonix to Footage
then do Scubar

-Please bare in mind that these times are rough, bound to run a bit late! so apologies in advance!
Cheers! :D

sparkling_quavers

yeah we need to find out who exactly is going!! come on everyone so far I know that

Me
BackRowBloke
Geordiecolin
Pythagorus and his bro
Naruco
Leisa

and i think Lynchie and Neiltwist are making an appearance too

who else?

jim

Sorry to change subject but what about in the futer having a social in south wales prefably newport the home o tmp wetherspoons is next door to the station so easy access for all!!

Big Twigge

A maybe from me, but will probably end up being a no as I'm going to have to be des if i put in an appearance :(

Naomi McFadyen

jim said:
Sorry to change subject but what about in the futer having a social in south wales prefably newport the home o tmp wetherspoons is next door to the station so easy access for all!!

New topic for that!!!

James McFadyen

Moderated (Sorry Naomi will delete if you want me too!)

No need James - I've already zapped it. Please keep it clean guys, and let's get back on-topic eh? Dyl.

Product tMP members are discussing