Naomi McFadyen

Right, next MCR social...

Details:
Date- Saturday 24th Jan 2004
Starting Venue- Wetherspoons, Deansgate
Starting Time: 7.30

:D Who can make it this time?

geordiecolin

Turn out better had be better than the first one. And it had better not rain. And we had better not get lost. And if Flixton want me to play for them the next day, telling me in Scubar at midnight might be a bit short notice!
Other than that, yeah why not?

Naomi McFadyen

hehe, I think 2 bars will be covered this time... to save any rain happenings and getting lost...
Wetherspoons... and then Sinclairs Oyster Bar :D we'll only go Scubar if someone can get us their without getting lost and wet! :lol:

sparkling_quavers

geordiecolin said:
And if Flixton want me to play for them the next day, telling me in Scubar at midnight might be a bit short notice!
Other than that, yeah why not?
haha well the idea only came into my head at that time and since you were staying at my house it buffered the cost for the B&B! :wink:

Pythagoras

Might be able to come, as long as there are more people who haven't at one stage played for Dronfield than have done.

Naomi McFadyen

course you can still meet us after! We'll be out for hours I'd imagine! :lol:

PM me and I'll give you my mobile number so you can txt/call to find out where we are... :D

bfn

Lauradoll

Naruco said:
hehe, I think 2 bars will be covered this time... to save any rain happenings and getting lost...
Wetherspoons... and then Sinclairs Oyster Bar :D we'll only go Scubar if someone can get us their without getting lost and wet! :lol:
Getting lost going to Scubar??? I thought that was impossible, I seem to have some built in homing device.........easy peasy!!

Okiedokie of Oz

Oooooooooh, a pub crawl!!!!!! Sounds delish.....but....y'know, the usual excuse. :oops:

Tell yas what.......give me 12 months warning, and I'll try to make it :wink:

blondie

I'd love to come and join in. But my calendar is nearly full for next year, its all gone mad!!! And its not fair!!! :(

Hmm.

*suffers mild internal dilemma*

It's fairly local. It's two days after payday so I should have the financial backing. But (and this is the deciding factor!) given as I'm from Sheffield, can anyone offer me a lift home or a patch of floor to pass out on? Pwetty pwease! Pythagoras has met me, he can (probably) vouch that I'm not a nutcase (any more than would be expected from a trombonist, at least!)

(pythagoras, I'm Geoff the Bb's bass trombone playing lad!)

The Cornet King

hmmm....were it not for the fact i will at that time be a mere 100 miles away i would seriously consider it. :D

However, will have to see...maybe somebody could pick me up in there private jet or something?? :lol: ...no seriously!