tMP Social a little further south...

jameshowell

Nothing or nowhere particular in mind, just wanted to get the topic off to a satart, these tMPsocials are a great idea, and I noticed that from posts in the Manchester topic there was call for one a little further south to open it up to a new group who couldnt make it to Manchester area.

But it's off to a start, so hopefully it shoudn't be too long before things start happenening.

jameshowell

This is taking off faster than i expected. cool. ok all you tMPers, all those you know in the south, get them in here and get this going, wiv ne luck it won't be long to wait. we'll givbe those manchester a run for their money! haha!

though i think even in this topic there seems to be two groups, some further north than others. but we'll see...

jameshowell

Was thinking a little further south than Brummie, but hey, its better than manchester neway.

just out of curiosity, Does no1 out there live anywhere near east anglia? starting to think im the only one in the world who likes brass bands round here!

jameshowell

yeah, im with you alex, i was hoping somewhere a little further south, birmingham is still 150ish miles away for me

Maestro

jameshowell said:
just out of curiosity, Does no1 out there live anywhere near east anglia? starting to think im the only one in the world who likes brass bands round here!
I'm originally from Norfolk, used to play with Matthews and before that Brewery Brass. Look out for 'Chunky' on here, he's chairman and BBb player, and all round damned good egg, with Cawston.

Chunky

Maestro said:
jameshowell said:
I'm originally from Norfolk, used to play with Matthews and before that Brewery Brass. Look out for 'Chunky' on here, he's chairman and BBb player, and all round damned good egg, with Cawston.
:oops: I'm humbled by my intro. But count me in, I have been known to sample the odd Lemonade Shandy.