tMP on Twitter...

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hi All

Just a quick note to let you know that I thought it was about time tMP got on board the Twitter bandwagon. I have had to improvise with a name for us as someone has cyber-squatted our domain, so tMP on Twitter can be found here:

http://www.twitter.com/therealtMP

If you use Twitter, please do follow us, as I am soon to be ensuring all the interesting, newsworthy and recruitment type announcements that are posted on here will be tweeted to our Twitter page.

Many thanks all.

John

The Wherryman

...as I am soon to be ensuring all the interesting, newsworthy and recruitment type announcements that are posted on here will be tweeted to our Twitter page.
Hi, John. I am not a follower of Twitter, Facebook or any of the other cyber thingies, but I do tend to follow tMP. Would you please ensure that the interesting, newsworthy etc Tweets are also posted on tMP. Wouldn't like to miss anything.
Thank you.

iancwilx

Hi, John. I am not a follower of Twitter, Facebook or any of the other cyber thingies, but I do tend to follow tMP. Would you please ensure that the interesting, newsworthy etc Tweets are also posted on tMP. Wouldn't like to miss anything.
Thank you.

Ditto !

- Mr Wilx

The Wherryman

Sorry, John, I think you read sarcasm where none was intended, otherwise I would have given some indication, like :rolleyes: .

I'm sure Twitter has a place :rolleyes: , but just not in my little world and I really would hate to miss something that could/should have been posted on here :)

andywooler

Supporting Member
I'm sure Twitter has a place :rolleyes: , but just not in my little world and I really would hate to miss something that could/should have been posted on here :)
try this:

TheMusicMan said:
as I am soon to be ensuring all the interesting, newsworthy and recruitment type announcements that are posted on here will be tweeted

[sarcasm]reading the OP sometimes helps [/sarcasm]

The Wherryman

You've lost me now, Andy.

John's OP was that certain items that were posted on here would also be posted on Twitter. I was simply asking that what was posted first on Twitter (if of sufficient interest) would also be posted on here.

Is it not possible that something of interest might be posted on the Twitter page, without being posted on here?:dunno I was simply trying to avoid that situation.

As I said, I don't use Twitter, so I have no idea how it works in terms of being cross-linked to other sites.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Huge thanks to all those who have today 'followed' therealtMP on Twitter, I am very grateful to you all for so doing.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Numbers creeping up, thanks to everyone who is now following tMP on Twitter. Always after more though, so please follow us if you stumble across tMP on Twitter

Thanks all.