tMP member bands league table

Is there anyway we can do a table showing how many members from each band are on the forum? It woud just be interesting to see. I'm guessing it wuold be smething like:

1. Wem Jubilee
Also rans - Yeiwsley & West Drayton, Chichester, Leyland.

Just a thought.

HI Neil, I had seen that. I guess what I was hinting at was something a bi more dynamic whereby when a member registers it updates automatically. . .

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Mike Saville said:
HI Neil, I had seen that. I guess what I was hinting at was something a bi more dynamic whereby when a member registers it updates automatically. . .
Hmmmm Mike - now that's an interesting one. I'll have a think about that - could be good.

Nice idea sir!!! :)

PeterBale

Staff member
bladder said:
...and the band with the most tMP members every month gets a ...erm.. free jar of marmite?
Roger could also send them the appropriate part from The Bombasto, so that if enough register you get a full band set!

Would it be an idea to include a space for Current Band in the member's profile questions?

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
PeterBale said:
bladder said:
Would it be an idea to include a space for Current Band in the member's profile questions?
Hi Peter - Yup, this I can do easily and is the 1st correct step in the direction we'd need to go if we were to implement Mike's suggestion... It's one of the additional things I need to do as soon as I have the upgrade sorted... which I am hoping to have the answers to today at least....

J

HBB

Mike Saville said:
Is there anyway we can do a table showing how many members from each band are on the forum? It woud just be interesting to see. I'm guessing it wuold be smething like:

1. Wem Jubilee
Also rans - Yeiwsley & West Drayton, Chichester, Leyland.

Just a thought.

2 things.....

a] we're the yiewsley and west drayton band ... :p
and
b] we only haveabout 6 members on here!

PeterBale

Staff member
How would you cope with those who belong to more than one band?

Would they have to choose one? - Could bring about divided loyalties.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
PeterBale said:
How would you cope with those who belong to more than one band?

Would they have to choose one? - Could bring about divided loyalties.
Agreed Peter - needs a bit of thinking about this does.... :?