tMP Manchester Social- THIS SAT- 1st November 2003

Strange to meet people from off here - we'd had a concert in Rochdale, Scubar is quite a regular for us - cheap shots and close to rusholme - what more can you want!

Pythagoras

Enjoyed it, though fact that I already knew most of the people there testifies to the poor attendance. Was definitely bizarre to meet Black Dyke in Scubar. They looked like normal people!

Sellers_Bird

well like i say, i would have been in there but i was in london with nadia playin to a packed albert hall!!! glad to hear u had fun tho... when's the next one?

leisa

wish id have gone now........stupid concert.......should have gona anyway.....stupid me!! :oops: :evil:

sparkling_quavers

I thought it was a great night. Sinclairs is a really nice bar. Thanks for doing the concert Colin, you should know by now that if you are staying at mine i normally sign you up for doing something!

leisa

Dave Thornton said:
Strange to meet people from off here - we'd had a concert in Rochdale, Scubar is quite a regular for us - cheap shots and close to rusholme - what more can you want!

i saw you at pontins, i was probably too drink to say hi though i'll say hi next time!!

oops i ment i was probably too drunk not drink! :oops:

asteria

sparkling_quavers said:
I thought it was a great night. Sinclairs is a really nice bar.

Sinclairs Oyster Bar is fab, although only for little people! Nice and cheap, and great to sit outside in the summer

Sorry i didn't make it, but i'll try and make it to the next one!

neiltwist

leisa said:
Dave Thornton said:

i saw you at pontins, i was probably too drink to say hi though i'll say hi next time!!

oops i ment i was probably too drunk not drink! :oops:

I saw you dave too!

must say was weird to be asked if I was neil from the legend himself! (when drunkenly asking if Mark Bousie was there because I was too drunk to recognise the rest of dyke... :roll: )

ps, will you dykes (sorry, couldn't resist and am drunk) be there on the 14th?