tMP Contest

What dya think about a tMP contest

• Total voters

lynchie

I'm in a bit of I dilemma... could play for the midlands or the north west as I live and play in both... think i'll go for the north west though, might have a chance of winning! :lol: :wink:

SammyT

lynchie said:
I'm in a bit of I dilemma... could play for the midlands or the north west as I live and play in both... think i'll go for the north west though, might have a chance of winning! :lol: :wink:

You trater lynchie :wink:
and a Youth Brass Player too!!
As an ex youth brass 2000 player I will defintely playing for mids (As I still live there!!!!!!) :D :D

cornetshell

Well i would love to- but am stuck- i live[d] in the midlands- and i would love to stay faithful and all supportive of them- but i now live in Manchester.....so i guess im northen?

i guessi should go north area- with Wem filling all the seats in the midlands- i might be better trying to get one in the north :wink:

hmmm.......but where would you hold them?

and wont there be a lot of hurt tMPers who dont get a seat in a band?

:(

Big Twigge

If all the Wem tMPers want to play, then we should all be split up, I'm up for playing for any region!! Scotland...will you have me?

leisa

lynchie said:

stick to north west really u no u love us!!! plus the flixton-ites may be angered!!

Steve

Lynchie, arent you in demand!!!!!! I will do to your trombone what I did to Matts if you even consider defecting to the NW (Nothing against the Northerner's, honest)

Steve

I am wise to you now, no amount of make up or fancy dress will help you. Unless you go as a woman which would make it far too comical for me to come and speak to you.

Ginge

Sounds a good idea.

Will it happen though???

I'd like it to do so! I'll play for the West of England!!!

Product tMP members are discussing