TMP Classifications

Could someone please inform me of the various tmp classifications. I was once a tmp newbie, I then became a friend in training, I'm presently a friend - what will I be next?

PeterBale

Staff member
Kari Anson said:
Could someone please inform me of the various tmp classifications. I was once a tmp newbie, I then became a friend in training, I'm presently a friend - what will I be next?
Another (American-based) forum I belong to uses the classifications:

newbie; amateur; professional; veteran

All very well, until someone decides to shorten the third category to "pro" :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mike Saville said:
Kari Anson said:
I was once a tmp newbie, I then became a friend in training, I'm presently a friend - what will I be next?
. . . addicted
. . person with sore eyes!
Talk about addicted!!!! When I inititally registered (as a recommendation from Roger Thorne) I noted how many postings he had made and how often he was online, I then said to his wife Salli that she must really miss having her husband as he's virtually married to tmp (or words to that effect). I'd like to now make a publically apology Roger, since registering I can understand the addiction. It's a really great site and who wouldn't want to check it regularly?

Cantonian

Kari Anson said:
Mike Saville said:
Kari Anson said:
I was once a tmp newbie, I then became a friend in training, I'm presently a friend - what will I be next?
. . . addicted
. . person with sore eyes!
Talk about addicted!!!! When I inititally registered (as a recommendation from Roger Thorne) I noted how many postings he had made and how often he was online, I then said to his wife Salli that she must really miss having her husband as he's virtually married to tmp (or words to that effect). I'd like to now make a publically apology Roger, since registering I can understand the addiction. It's a really great site and who wouldn't want to check it regularly?
I agree Kari. I stumbled across this site and read just about every thread. Then I found out that you can check new postings since your last visit. There were getting too many in the evening so I log on in breaks at work as well.
Please tell me I'm not sad!