tMP Brass at Easingwold?

Wonky_Baton

What about all those years of post contest boozing alan

Gareth there is that. The same principal would mean you are 15.2 years old.

Easingwold contest and beer is class but the plastic glasses are a bit naff. I am taking a pewter tankard this year. :wink:

michellegarbutt

Supporting Member
There is a prize for the highest placed band in each section as well as a deportment prize. The first year I went with Peterlee we were awarded the cup for the 4th section. Then the organizers realized we were 3rd section and asked for the cup back. The only trouble was we were having a photo taken outside the pub with it when someone ran up and snatched it. We had a hard job explaining to the organizers. Luckily someone in Easingwold found it thrown into their backgarden about 2 weeks later

Stewart

I'm a bit confused now, I thought that our mob were supposed to be doing Easingwold this year (last year we didn't play, just took a bus and got drunk) but looking at the list of jobs I've got in front of me I can't see it :? Oh well, I'll probably be there anywhere looking lost and inhebrated!

Big Twigge

Is this still going to happen? It would be fun! if not everybody should go anyway and have either an official or unofficial tMP outing!
I know i'd go along for a laugh!

P.s Where is Easingwold?

Straightmute

Big Twigge said:
Is this still going to happen? It would be fun! if not everybody should go anyway and have either an official or unofficial tMP outing!
I know i'd go along for a laugh!

P.s Where is Easingwold?

I think that the rules prohibit 'scratch' bands so the idea of taking a tMP band isn't really on. But I thoroughly recommend it as an evening out. I'll be there!

D

IckleSop

bigcol said:
IckleSop said:
i would play but ive gotta go down to cornwall for bugel then im coming back on the 30th so :cry:

Oh Bex!!! You've missed your chance of meeting me!!

awwwwwwwwwww babes im sure there'll be another time............!!!!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.